Level Down Scrolls

NunSayKenSoul

I would like to suggest this.

I think this kind of resource would be useful to many players.  There are many reasons you may want to de-level your character.

If you want to de-level now, the faster way is to obain many PK points and get killed many times by monsters. The side effect is that you don't get rid of the PK points easily.

I remember that there were level up scrolls on the gPotato Luna, but since this game already has good exp rate, I think that level down scrolls would be more useful.

Note that this suggestion is different from prevent leveling. I used the search button, and could not find anything similar.

I would like to suggest this.

I think this kind of resource would be useful to many players.  There are many reasons you may want to de-level your character.

If you want to de-level now, the faster way is to obain many PK points and get killed many times by monsters. The side effect is that you don't get rid of the PK points easily.

I remember that there were level up scrolls on the gPotato Luna, but since this game already has good exp rate, I think that level down scrolls would be more useful.

Note that this suggestion is different from prevent leveling. I used the search button, and could not find anything similar.

convenient hehe, and should accompanied by auto reskill

• Administrator

it's best to just be able to stop your exp and then to re-enable it if you wish. Level down scrolls are a bigger pain and like theboxc said it would need a reskill with it so people don't abuse it and level down under jobs... (which would make it very expensive btw, besides complicated)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...