That Awkward Moment When...

Sylphaen

• Game Master

Awkward moment when you're taking a shower and your dog pushes the door open (the latch is broken), and you're afraid someone will walk by when you get out to shut the door. STEP DAD PLS FIX DOOR ALREADY.

It srsly got to the point where the dogs are not allowed down that hallway anymore cause they keep doing that.

Awkward moment when you're taking a shower and your dog pushes the door open (the latch is broken), and you're afraid someone will walk by when you get out to shut the door. STEP DAD PLS FIX DOOR ALREADY.

It srsly got to the point where the dogs are not allowed down that hallway anymore cause they keep doing that.

Doggy want de booties.

That awkward moment when your mom walks in and you're on tinychat with Tani and Eon.

• Game Master

LOL. That was so the best though, honestly the cutest thing I ever did see. You and your mom <3

Awkward moment when I spill my water all over my pants and I walk like a weirdo in my quest to find dry pants. I hate wet clothes. 

LOL. That was so the best though, honestly the cutest thing I ever did see. You and your mom <3

Awkward moment when I spill my water all over my pants and I walk like a weirdo in my quest to find dry pants. I hate wet clothes.

Hehe one big happy smile from me and madre.

Old Awkward moment: In middle school taking state test and i forgot my water bottle was open so i flipped it over and water spilled all over my pants. :c whatever though.

NO MAS PANTALONES.

Ouch.

That awkward moment when you want to do something with someone and someone else comes in and says they want to do something with the same someone you wanted to do something with. Then that someone takes the someone you wanted to do something with to do something and you're just standing there like.

:48:

Doggy want de booties.

That awkward moment when your mom walks in and you're on tinychat with Tani and Eon.

she was so cool about it lol your mom's awesome

That awkward moment when you finally get back home after a long day and your grandma walks out of your bedroom naked...

Yup, ready for therapy :35:

she was so cool about it lol your mom's awesome

That awkward moment when you finally get back home after a long day and your grandma walks out of your bedroom naked...

Yup, ready for therapy :35:

Oh wow... this takes the biscuit.

That awkward moment when you stroke a stray dog thinking it's your own... seriously that was gross, haha.

• Game Master

When my friend offers me a bite of his cookie brownie thing and my hands are full so I open my mouth and he tries to give me a bite but rams it into my teeth on accident. Epitome of awkward.

When my friend offers me a bite of his cookie brownie thing and my hands are full so I open my mouth and he tries to give me a bite but rams it into my teeth on accident. Epitome of awkward.

Wow.

When I look at some girl. That's awkward enough.

When you fall on your ass in front of 3 people only to get up and fall again.

But, I just did a ninja roll and carried on.

Like a boss.

When you give someone something and they forget about it later on.