General Gaming /single-Console/

† Clise †

LOL. My dad recorded me playing a game once, but I didn't know it. I had a sponge-bob demo, but at the time I had no clue it was a demo. I was rather young, maybe around five to seven? He got my attention by  talking to me, and I became distracted for the next two minutes. When I turned back, my demo was done and I started crying and blaming my dad for it. Childhood gaming memories are fun.

YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME. I can see where you would rage. Filthy little toys..

Well it was more the platforming that was annoying. I forgot the full title of the game. Or it was probably just Toy Story 2. I dunno. My childhood was Need for Speed though. NFSU and NFSU2 were the best.

This? I was never good at platformers, so I would probably rage.

I remember playing that.. Lets just say that I might not be a good driver! I loved playing Spyro too. I just remembered this game LOL. Unf, I want to get all my childhood games and play them again for nostalgia sake.

Why is it.. I never remembered any of these games. But once I spam this thread with you, it's as if I remember every single game I used to love. Why didn't this happen when I was actually wanting to find out, LOL.

inb4Germanycockblock

It's one of those games that I did get to play, but I never got to even scratch the surface of the game. I believe I had the PS2 2002 version of the game? Probably going to have to buy all kinds of games because I am getting so interested in all of these.

We're just spamming the off-topic section. x.x

OT: Lego games were the BOMB when I was younger. I loved them so much, all the humor that was put in and the muted characters. I literally made up the most insane dialog to accompany the characters and it was almost as if the story was my own. They really went out of their way with the whole imagination thing.

We're still on topic. Plus, nobody ever spams this. Been awhile since the off topic section has gained so much attention. Nowhere else for us to talk ;;

OT: I loved those kind of games. I used to have, and probably still have, a really weird imagination. I'd end up making up life stories for all characters and stand near them for a few minutes, pretend talking to them in my head. I never got to play LEGOs except for the new one that my dad bought. I think I'm just too weird..

There are other places.~

OT: My brother would constantly bug me to play Lego games with him since I was such a shut-in. Oh well, it was fun when he wasn't crying incessantly about losing.

I can only think of one. LOL

OT : LOOOL. I would never be able to survive with a sibling. In this case, I'd probably be the one raging, though. The only lego's I ever got were the actual blocks. Lets just say, it didn't last long. My mom and dad weren't too happy when they stepped on them, seeing as I didn't enjoy cleaning and sweeped them under the bed if I was told to. Back when I was a kid, I actually had one of the GTA's from 2002, I believe. My parents didn't worry about it, because the only thing I ever did was ride my bike around town for hours. I had the best gaming experience by doing nothing! I loved playing Tony Hawk games and was practically obsessed with it. I tried to skate on a friends board, never again.

AND.

Ecco. The. Effing. Dolphin. 'Of the future'. I would rent that game so much instead of buy it, but I would always get scared. There was a part, I believe, where you had to 'fight' a shark. It scared the beejebus out of me.

I didn't play with Legos often. I played with Bionicles. Those things were awesome. I'd make the most awesome creatures and create little RP things with them. I also had a GTA, I think it was San Andreas. Well, the Hot Coffee mod was around back then. IDK HOW I GOT IT, but yeah, childhood ruined.