Pk Point

Qushuk ウナギイヌ

Question

11 answers to this question

1000+ pk points if you are in pk mode you lose almost 50% exp if you die.

oh ic, we lose Xp when we're dead by PK Mode not by mobs, right? How about someone turn of the PK and kill us, are we still lose the Xp? Are we able to kill Pk player, even we're not turning on PK Mode ? and the last, if we're using Xp protection scroll, are we still lose some Xp in PK mode?. Thanks in advance, and sorry for too much question :D

If you have gained PK points you will loose EXP ever time you die regardless of if you have a protection scroll on. Killed by monster Loose EXP, Killed by player in a dual Loose EXP, War loose exp, you get the picture no matter which way you are killed you will loose EXP. Even if you force close the client you will loose EXP. The only way to reset your PK points is to 1) wait it out by afking on a map where PK is enabled ( moon blind swamp and up) or 2) remaking your character 

If you have gained PK points you will loose EXP ever time you die regardless of if you have a protection scroll on. Killed by monster Loose EXP, Killed by player in a dual Loose EXP, War loose exp, you get the picture no matter which way you are killed you will loose EXP. Even if you force close the client you will loose EXP. The only way to reset your PK points is to 1) wait it out by afking on a map where PK is enabled ( moon blind swamp and up) or 2) remaking your character 

If we're not Afking but leveling @ PK enable map, let's say at NH, are we still able reduce to the PK point?

think before gain a lot PK point. for me 256 pk point is enough. its so many time i have my farmer delevel to 99 and by accident. the AdvancedKnife i wear changed to NH weapon. hard then to go 103.

-5 pk point every 30mins. all maps i think. not sure if afking at moon blind swamp will have higher rate