Best Bow Type..?

AxeOfZues

Question

I was with my friend, who no longer plays, and their Bow type build was insane. 40K Crit at level 115 in grave, and i was wondering what path that may be? I'm not positive this is where to post this question, but i guess the questions section was appropriate xD Thanks! 

8 answers to this question

• Game Master

Ruffian>Archer>Assassin>Arch Ranger for tons of damage, you'll lack AoEs, but they're very good for PVP and guild wars.

Ruffian>Thief>Treasure Hunter>Arch Ranger is more of an AoE type class. Not as strong as the above class but they're better levelers and have more AoE damage.

Ruffian>Archer>Rune Walker>Arch Ranger this is obviously an elf path, it has high dexterity (good for evasion, crit rate, crit damage) and has nice party buffs. 

First path is suggested if you can make it to 105, otherwise, the other two are still really good.

For me archranger i have 1 a glass cannon build i already do 30k crit at 106 in graveyard with 1499 crit rate im still confused how many crit rate so that all my attack will do crit damage with 1499 crit rate i still get 2 out of 10 no crit

this is my path

Voyager>Archer>Rune Walker>Arch Ranger

so far what i have learned i sacrifice everything def and evation and focused in attack it is nice lvling from up to 105 is not that easy just did DD when i get ice rain to get 105 reskilled i only have 3 attack skills fire arrow rappid arrow and arrow barage i think fir and rappid arrow do the work take note of fire arrow the effect in it works properly but you need to use it first before other skills ot else the effect wont work. Using fire arrow burns and slows the monster then use rappid arrow to push it back. In hunting boss like one eyed figther in the wind i only use rappid arrow and i just do hit and run cheaping away their hp slowly but surely it is effective because when youhit it with rappid arrow it pushes them back while you run away they wont follow you cauze they cant see you anymore because of the long range and push back.

this is just my opinion just experiment mix match other path to get the most comfortable type for you

and if you gona ask abt pvp gw i can only say that in pvp if you use foil you win if not i die in GW being in the background as a support is the best ihavent tried it yet but i have tried to pk a magnus 2hand and 1 hand their just like me a paper iget to 1 hit them they get to 1hit me if they got a good strike well having pure dex stats still help a little.

enjoy!

For me archranger i have 1 a glass cannon build i already do 30k crit at 106 in graveyard with 1499 crit rate im still confused how many crit rate so that all my attack will do crit damage with 1499 crit rate i still get 2 out of 10 no crit

this is my path

Voyager>Archer>Rune Walker>Arch Ranger

so far what i have learned i sacrifice everything def and evation and focused in attack it is nice lvling from up to 105 is not that easy just did DD when i get ice rain to get 105 reskilled i only have 3 attack skills fire arrow rappid arrow and arrow barage i think fir and rappid arrow do the work take note of fire arrow the effect in it works properly but you need to use it first before other skills ot else the effect wont work. Using fire arrow burns and slows the monster then use rappid arrow to push it back. In hunting boss like one eyed figther in the wind i only use rappid arrow and i just do hit and run cheaping away their hp slowly but surely it is effective because when youhit it with rappid arrow it pushes them back while you run away they wont follow you cauze they cant see you anymore because of the long range and push back.

this is just my opinion just experiment mix match other path to get the most comfortable type for you

and if you gona ask abt pvp gw i can only say that in pvp if you use foil you win if not i die in GW being in the background as a support is the best ihavent tried it yet but i have tried to pk a magnus 2hand and 1 hand their just like me a paper iget to 1 hit them they get to 1hit me if they got a good strike well having pure dex stats still help a little.

enjoy!

In order to get 100% Crite rate, you must have 1500 crit! 1 more :D