Stop Making guides

Fire

Question

Guys, if there is already an excellent guide for a class or on a topic, please don't remake the same thing and put your name on it. For example, making a destroyer guide while there are already 3 of them(btw those three are pretty much exactly the same), just to color code the words is just dumb. Only make a guide if yours is drastically different from the ones already here. Otherwise, please just advise the poster what they can improve on. I am pretty sure making the same guides over and over again is considered spam. Make sure you go over the guides already made before you start making your own.

Do not copy and paste information from other people's work from other websites or even here. Make sure to give proper credit to whoever/wherever you took your information from. Also, if you are going to copy and paste, read the guide over and delete/edit to fit our server. This server does not give the exact same effects as real server on some things and might not even have some of the stuff you are describing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 answers to this question

Im disagreeing the topic title. Can you please change it? becoz its like discouraging others to make guides [ not the for jobs but other matter/s]

I would like to suggest: "Stop reposting" or any title but not like that ok?

btw +1, indeed you have a point.

Im disagreeing the topic title. Can you please change it? becoz its like discouraging others to make guides [ not the for jobs but other matter/s]

I would like to suggest: "Stop reposting" or any title but not like that ok?

btw +1, indeed you have a point.

+1

The title was intended, it was supposed to catch your eye since I can't sticky. I would change to that or something like read before posting except only forum mods can change names. One of you forum mods change the name if u feel the need to.