Someone Please Help >:3

Antoni77

okay it's seems Google is just to stupid to asking for, and I already too Stress to search the Answer about my problem:

so, I want to Record the Game with Bandicam, but the result is always "AVI Files" with "Great Size", can someone told me how to setting it or told me what I must do to make the result as MP4 Files (or any Files with Less Size)...? please... :'(

there are a few ways to reduce the file size, you can disable audio, There are various format converters on the web Any video converter is one i highly recommend. But leave it with me ill hunt around for some screen capturing programs and provide a guide in how to get the best out of it ( usually i just use a separate piece of hardware to record)

• Upvote 1

yes, that converter... my friend already told me about it, but he Forgot which is... and when I ask it to google, well I won't talking about it... 

please tell me what converter that can resize file to MP4 ? :)

Using Any video Converter

Click Add video and browse to your video's location ( in documents>Bandicam) and click open

In the top right of your screen you'll see a blue button click it and select the 3rd from the bottom option for video scroll down to the bottom and select customized MP4

Underneath the video panel you'll see basic options select it then select Video Size> original, then Video Quality and choose your preferred quality (higher = larger file size)

Ignore The next selection (Video Settings- Unless you wish to change the aspect ratio and Video codec (i use x264).

Then choose your audio options ( for me i just tick disable audio)

At the top next to the output selection there is a big blue icon select convert now and it;ll begin

after a quick test using bandicam a 30 second clip went from 148MB > 13.6MB 

If you are uploading to youtube there is a option for HTML 5 embedded video which does the same thing

Hopefully this will help you

• Upvote 2

hmm I upload it to youtube... but the quality is max only to 240
and I try to upload the AVI... but is need 900minutes ?

can you help me... is anything to increase my Upload Speed? XD

or maybe other things to do to make the Quality of MP4 to become 360 ? :)