Donating..

AxeOfZues

Is there anyway to Donate in the US? I've tried to donate MANY times with my Cell Phone and PaySafe(Which I have no access to..) More donations would come through if there were as many options as before :P

Is there anyway to Donate in the US? I've tried to donate MANY times with my Cell Phone and PaySafe(Which I have no access to..) More donations would come through if there were as many options as before :P

mobile pay inst supported in some areas, and payment is so strict on who they allow to donate, which is stupid imo. That's why I don't donate, the first time i tried it was so much of a hassle and customer support was minimal-nonexistent. I advise just private donating after saving up some money. 

mobile pay inst supported in some areas, and payment is so strict on who they allow to donate, which is stupid imo. That's why I don't donate, the first time i tried it was so much of a hassle and customer support was minimal-nonexistent. I advise just private donating after saving up some money. 

How do you private donate?