Hello

I am a community member and a streamer and for the next while from 1-xxx Lvl I will be grinding Luna among other games until exhaustion sets in, or until other worldly duties takes priority over the situation.

I am an old time Luna Member from the gPotato times and Like what the staff has done to keep it going. I hope they are able to keep up the work they have done so far. As far as streaming goes if anyone wants to watch I will try to setup a steady schedule but until then if you would like to watch just follow the channel for updates.

• Downvote 1

• Game Master

Not sure if plugging those is okay with our regulations, but I'll leave that up to another staff member to decide. 

Welcome to Celestia Luna, I hope you enjoy it here and continue to enjoy it for a long time!

Sweet, I am just getting back into things and probably going to go my normal tank route. Also is there a Luna Twitch acc or no? Because the game is on Twitch.tv it's just no one seems to stream it. I work on the marketing team at my community and having a community wide stream would probably help increase activity on the game.

• Administrator

Hey RaXxamous, I'm not sure you realized, saying this because of your first post, that this is a private server and I believe Twitch is against private server streaming

Hmmm? are you referring to the link I posted? I figured that's why It was removed and that if it was not wanted it would be removed by section mod, which it was. But what I'm referring to is having a community stream to promote on the game itself, not the forum. I was just wondering if you guys had one.