Can I Ask Something About Ks / Afk Printscreen?

forever05

The situation is like this. I'm at Nera Habour and as always, run and get all mobs since no one there. And then somebody come from nowwhere (maybe just login), stand at the middle of the spawn without attacking the mob and let all the mob attack him. It's like 10 minutes he just stay at there without moving or attack/kill the mob (AFK for me), and then, i killed all the aggro that attacks him. Right after i killed the mobs (ya, like 3 or 4 seconds) , he straight say "KS, printscreen already". "Happy vacation :)" . Is that legal? I don't remember his name. Its like missui or imissui something like that. He just stay at the mob spawn and waiting for someone to killed "HIS" mob, and then said will report and other stuffs. I just started yesterday (yeah, almost 3 years stop playing ). So,  Am i wrong? Or what? Can someone clear this to me ?

-Sorry for my bad grammar

If someone has a mob attacking them, dont go get those mobs, even if you think that person is AFK. Wait for him/her to die, if you want, and then take the mobs since it will then be fair game.

While it sounds like you were in the wrong this time, it doesnt look like you were given a proper warning so you should be fine. Just remember this for next time.

Referring to the screenshot, "KS" is not a proper warning.

is it because im standing there,u already assumed im afk? do you think i will allow my char to die there? will u just admit that u did the KS... and i even healed my char? so how's that?

Oh yeah? Standing there for 10 minutes without doing anything, and waiting for someone kill the mobs, and u STRAIGHT say "KS", and then printscreen. Thats fake report bro. You didn't even give me warning, and then straight go to other place. Nice plan, nice plan.

this is totally bias :) he did the ks and and ur telling me i am wrong? .. i know he's your friend :) i understand you

If someone has a mob attacking them, dont go get those mobs, even if you think that person is AFK. Wait for him/her to die, if you want, and then take the mobs since it will then be fair game.

While it sounds like you were in the wrong this time, it doesnt look like you were given a proper warning so you should be fine. Just remember this for next time.

Referring to the screenshot, "KS" is not a proper warning.

• Downvote 1

how will it be afk if i have loots? how  will be afk if i my pet healed me? if i afk for 10mins then i should have died...  i only have 5.2k HP  for 10mins?? try to afk a character with 5.2k hp in NH for 10mins lets see u will not die for being afk there with the mobs attacking on you.. thats common sense actually

Oh yeah? Standing there for 10 minutes without doing anything, and waiting for someone kill the mobs, and u STRAIGHT say "KS", and then printscreen. Thats fake report bro. You didn't even give me warning, and then straight go to other place. Nice plan, nice plan.

how will it be afk if i have loots? how  will be afk if i my pet healed me? if i afk for 10mins then i should have died...  i only have 5.2k HP  for 10mins?? try to afk a character with 5.2k hp in NH for 10mins lets see u will not die for being afk there with the mobs attacking on you.. thats common sense actually

1. He cant see your loots so he doesn't know you're not AFK.

2. Sometimes players cant see other players pets. I experience this a lot and so do a few of my friends. This means he wouldn't be able to see you use your pet heal (This is assuming that it happens to him too). Even so, in the middle of grinding, he may not have seen you heal.

3. He can't see your health

Again, I already said he was probably in the wrong, but since no proper warning was given, action might not be taken against him.

Stop crying. Your report is Denied. Go afk again to NH. This time, plan your stratergy nicely like how long need to be afk, when to printscreen, and don't run to other server. Till we meet again in-game. Have a nice day.

Stop crying. Your report is Denied. Go afk again to NH. This time, plan your stratergy nicely like how long need to be afk, when to printscreen, and don't run to other server. Till we meet again in-game. Have a nice day.

• Game Master

Both of you stop crying. 

@dontmakememad, we clearly have a thread that was created, OVER a year ago, with the policy in mind of proper warnings. Watch where you throw your "bias" accusations, Eon has only been stating things with our rules and regulations in mind. 

@forever05, as long as you're not actually KSing, you're fine, so I sincerely hope you're not. 

• Upvote 3