Can You Help To Restore My Account?

gaymbryz

But I Have My Email Address.. Like The Other Online Games.. You Need To Have Your Email Address So That You Can Retrieve Your Account Again.. I Forgot Only My All Username.. Password Maybe I Can Try To Remember..

Thanks For Help.. 

Trust Me GM Orange Its My Account.. I Won't Play For Past 4 Years.. So That I Can't Remember All My Account I Have Item Set, Gold, And My All Accounts.. But My Ip Address Is All Same.. I Hope Do You Understand GM Orange.. Im Waiting For Your Acition..

Thankyou For Your Kind And Consideration..

• Administrator

There are no old accounts on your IP. You didn't even mention any character names.

Plus we can't recover any accounts right now anyway, you would have to wait until account recovery functions are up

keilee4

keilee04

yanbry10

bryan10

kathyan04

kathyan4

leebryanzkie

khayelee4

khayelee04

cathyan4

cathyan10

I Can't Remember Until Now What Username I Used.. I Want To Play Again GM Orange..

Please Make Action Sir Im Counting On You.. And I Trust You So Much.. Thankyou..

Orange already said that there is no way to recover accounts at the moment. If you want to play, you will have to start over.

Also, you need to seriously stop multi-posting

Forum Behavior
There has been an alarming amount of forum abuse so let's make this perfectly clear.
The following is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

• Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Asking why you got banned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Posting in the wrong forum - Increased Warn
  • Filing false reports - Permanent Ban
  • Having large signatures (Anything larger than 500 x 300) - Spoiler Tags
  • Inappropriate signatures - Increased Warn + Removed Signature
  • Speedbumping (Bumping a topic within 24 hours of your last post) - Increased Warn
  • Multi-Posting (Posting more than once in a row) - Increased Warn
  • Necro-Posting (Posting in an old topic without a good reason) - Increased Warn