How I Make That Weapon

dalakon

Question

7 answers to this question

That's a reinforcement.

To reinforce a weapon, click "S", go to your Actions list and look for "Reinforce".

From there, just drag your weapon into the slot and use Oricalcum to get the patk reinforcement.

Note: With blue and orange named weapons, you'll have to use High Quality Oricalcum which is made by constucting oricalcum and flame stones together

Here's a guide with some more info on reinforcing: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/533-reinforcement-d/

Edited by Eon

That's a reinforcement.

To reinforce a weapon, click "S", go to your Actions list and look for "Reinforce".

From there, just drag your weapon into the slot and use Oricalcum to get the patk reinforcement.

Note: With blue and orange named weapons, you'll have to use High Quality Oricalcum which is made by constucting oricalcum and flame stones together

Here's a guide with some more info on reinforcing: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/533-reinforcement-d/

ok ty and how i know how much i can strengher that +15 / +16 / +17 / +18?

With white and green weapons, the max is +20 patk

With blue and orange weapons, the max is +30 patk

see I did it +12 then put it 40 and it worked and it gets +6

and all my money went

and have to physical attacking power 2.5

how i get that?

It's random so it will do that and reinforcements dont add together if that's what you were thinking. I recommend getting 100 oricalcum and reinforcing like that since you'll get a higher number.

The "physical attacking power 2.5" is a philo which you get from Philosophers stones. You can buy philosophers stones from Tasartia in Alker Harbor

It's random so it will do that and reinforcements dont add together if that's what you were thinking. I recommend getting 100 oricalcum and reinforcing like that since you'll get a higher number.

The "physical attacking power 2.5" is a philo which you get from Philosophers stones. You can buy philosophers stones from Tasartia in Alker Harbor

ok ty and dude i am new you can tell me how i can get many money 100m 50m

if you can give me plz i am be happy

The best way to make money is to grind at Nera Harbor. The mobs there drop weapons that can be sold for about 2 mil per weapon at an NPC.

I can give you some money to start off with if you'd like, whisper me on Exeter