I Can Buy Sp?

dalakon

Question

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

No. Your question was already answered in another one of your topics, maybe you should start using google or even asking other players in game, some questions are very easy to get an answer for, try joining a guild that speaks your language, they will help you right away without you having to wait for an answer in forums.

SP = skill points, are earned by leveling up and once spent they cannot be returned, only using a skill reset scroll which will return all of your spent skill points and gold on skills. You can buy a skill reset scroll in the item mall or from other players

No. Your question was already answered in another one of your topics, maybe you should start using google or even asking other players in game, some questions are very easy to get an answer for, try joining a guild that speaks your language, they will help you right away without you having to wait for an answer in forums.

SP = skill points, are earned by leveling up and once spent they cannot be returned, only using a skill reset scroll which will return all of your spent skill points and gold on skills. You can buy a skill reset scroll in the item mall or from other players

oh ty

i dont know where  Fill so you can give me website show me where i fill and how much i fill every skill

im Assassin

There are plenty of great, in-depth guides on the forums that show you which skills to get and how much you should level that skill, you just have to look them up in the "Guides" section of the forums.

Since you're an assassin, I'll assume you're going Entrapper. Here's an Entrapper guide: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/8965-rogueentrapper-human/

Edit: You can also use the Luna skill calculator if you so choose: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/14484-skill-calculator/

Take note, as Biohazard says on the thread, the skill calculator isn’t entirely accurate, so you should only use it as a rough guide.

Edited by Eon