Is It Legal To Delevel With Pk?

eryannda

Question

is it legal to do that?

example:
i kill my own character with the character which i want it to be deleveled with PK mode on thus i got high PK points, and then i [do the bad thing] to get the exp penalty..

thanks

Edited by Orange
removed words to not promote bug abusing

12 answers to this question

I think it have been answered here, at Serpahyre's posts. 

I was always under the assumption that it doesn't matter if you PK delevel with your own characters, so long as you're not PK levelling. Good find.

In that case, you can PK delevel, just don't kill yourself with your own characters. Your example would be illegal.

wait, sorry, i didn't quite get it yet...

let's assume:
my character which i want to be deleveled ( A )
my other character ( B )

first: A → PK mode on, kill B (PK mode off) repeatedly untill get high PK points
second: B (PK mode still off) → kill A

from which point is it illegal?

I think from the assumption u made it is already illegal, coz u're using ur own character to delevel. The legal way to pk delevel is gain many PK points by turning on PK mode and killing other char (not ur own char), and get ur self killed. [doing the bad thing] while u're in PK mode also decrease ur exp by a lot. using this way u can earn high PK points while decreasing ur xp at the same time.

Edited by Orange
removed words to not promote bug abusing

• Administrator

You even said yourself [the bad thing] which is the whole bug abusing that gets people permanently banned for PK LEVELING. To LOSE exp from PK you don't need to [do the bad thing] at all.

Want to delevel? either do it the legit way where you kill other players while in PK or don't [do the bad thing] otherwise you will also be PK LEVELING your other char.

What you do is kill many players or your character and once you've gotten many pk points you can just announce you are in PK mode in whatever map and I assure you many players will come to kill you, then you can just let them kill you as much as you want lol or even from the monsters on the map

You even said yourself [the bad thing] which is the whole bug abusing that gets people permanently banned for PK LEVELING. To LOSE exp from PK you don't need to [do the bad thing] at all.

Want to delevel? either do it the legit way where you kill other players while in PK or don't [do the bad thing] otherwise you will also be PK LEVELING your other char.

What you do is kill many players or your character and once you've gotten many pk points you can just announce you are in PK mode in whatever map and I assure you many players will come to kill you, then you can just let them kill you as much as you want lol or even from the monsters on the map

whooa dunno that's how pk levelling works, never do that, u can check my char ;). Dunno if it's count as bug abusing tho.

whoa miss orange, i didn't know if [bad thing] is a bad thing to do O_o

but miss, what's the point if you edited my post and qushuk post but you yourself explain it clearly on your post -_-

i'm afraid someone or many people will know about it..

you might just delete this thread as well, miss orange.. I [personallly] don't want this kind of tricks spread on CL ( ._.)