Separating Channel

Khu Schenvile

Well, of course it will hard to be done.. and also hard for me 

recently i become more pissed off by how Indo players act [Reffereing to the haters / Bad players]

The way they mock, Scamming price, Spot taking, Kill stealing assaulting and most importantly

Hate Good peoples

well i cant give proof, and i know that they didnt want me to tell or whatsoever

but my friends always got bullied and mocked everywhere anytime like personal hates whenever they log in.

I dont know why they acting like that.

So i decide to suggest the Authorized to create a channel to separate players

Indo Channel

Philipines Channel ,etc

of course it will decrease players in each channel

its just a suggestion anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, of course it will hard to be done.. and also hard for me 

recently i become more pissed off by how Indo players act [Reffereing to the haters / Bad players]

The way they mock, Scamming price, Spot taking, Kill stealing assaulting and most importantly

Hate Good peoples

well i cant give proof, and i know that they didnt want me to tell or whatsoever

but my friends always got bullied and mocked everywhere anytime like personal hates whenever they log in.

I dont know why they acting like that.

please dont start to Racist here...

its seems like you try to judge All Indo players like your assumption.  Scamming price, Spot taking, kill stealing and other bad things may be done by anyone from different country players. I hate the players who like to do some bad things too, but I never Racist for that.

All you can do, Report them with your enough proof. And GM or Celestia Staff will give punishment for the bad players.

• Upvote 1

Hate Good peoples

So, I ask you Antoni. Do you agree with this statements ? Did you ever Samming Price, Spot Taking ( not Spot Claiming), KS and Hate Good Peoples?

I am Indo player, but I never do like that. I have spent a lot of money ( more than 2 million IDR ) to donation for this game since december 2013. And then, some people said like that statements. Did u think that is fair ?

Rosenia if you feel that youre the one im talking about its fine,

if you feel you do it its fine

if you feel youre the one im pointing at its fine

but im pointing at those who's "Bad" Not you..

If you think you never did anything like that then its good.

This wouldnt do much as players could still enter other language's channel. Also I have South American/Indonesian/Malaysian friends as well, the seperation is no bueno.

Agreed. Separating channel wont do good. Haters, ksers, mockers, etc are just a bunch of kids who're not enjoying this game as ourselves. There're a lot of grown up indo people who play with fair and respects to other people. You can report them if they're breaking the rules. As for haters just ignore them, they eventually got tired and stop hating you.

P.S. Not all indo people are bad, and Not all non indo people are good, they're just a human being, who have a good and bad side inside of them. 

Rosenia if you feel that youre the one im talking about its fine,

if you feel you do it its fine

if you feel youre the one im pointing at its fine

but im pointing at those who's "Bad" Not you..

If you think you never did anything like that then its good.

please read carefully my second post. Be smart.

I am not a bad girl and I never do bad things in this game, thats why I am angry when you mentioned Indo Players like your statement. If you had problems with several bad players, why dont you mentioned their IGN here? Why you have to used the Nation ?

What if Indo Players I change to your nation when I create a  topic like this ? how do you feel ? Maybe, for you that is no problem, but for a good Players those who have the same nation with you, will they accept it if I make a statement like yours ?

dont selfish, just think before act...

• Upvote 1