Login Notice

minnielamb

Question

So today, I click the patch for Luna Online and start the game. I type my username and password and click connect. As the notice says "Logging in, please wait," shortly after, the notice changes and says, "The account cannot be entered. You can enter after 4256646(hh) 41(min)." I have no idea what I did. I usually log on, do DD until my max or when I feel I've had enough. I grind in Howling Cave 2F atleast 2 levels, then I attempt to sell my Hellenoplis Cloak in Nera Castletown or Alker Harbor. I honestly would never break the rules, I would never KS on purpose, I have never touched PK before, and I just go in Nera and open my shop or shout in Alker or megaphone "S> Hellen Cloak w/ 4% MATK (4.7% w/ potion) WM OFFERS TY" and I only shout that about 3 times every day or every other day. (sometimes five if I feel lucky) But I just want to play. :( My character, Zxlyin, is level 79 with amazing armor and weapons and I don't want to start over with the money, the weapons, the costumes, the armor. Please tell me what I did wrong and I apologize if I did anything wrong! Honest!! Thank you~  :D

-Dee  B)

9 answers to this question

• Administrator
Toodles :   S> HELLEN CLOAK 4% TOTAL WM    [May 26, 2014, 11:15 a.m.]

Toodles :   S> My bishop lv 77 path: wiz-sorc-bish~SA WM PLEASE!!!   [May 24, 2014, 12:30 p.m.]

Toodles :   S> My bishop 1b ~ path: wiz - sorc - bish, WM fast lv 77 !!    [May 24, 2014, 12:27 p.m.]

You did shout for your Hellen Cloak like you said but you also shouted about selling your account

• Upvote 1

Thank you for telling me. I am truly sorry for that >< I'm kinda new to Celestia because I haven't played since... 2011 i think? And I forgot the rules! Wish I had my items though! ><

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php/forum-7/announcement-10-server-and-forum-rules/

Here are the guidelines, since you are unfamiliar with the rules. If you see anyone break the rules, just post in the "Character Report." :)