Selling Nh Loots In Npc

o0ys15

Earning gold in the game is so hard, specifically in selling every item in the npc. I am farming in NH and im having 4 bags full of equipments, but when it comes to selling in the npc, it makes my hand very very tired to the point that i am having cramps...  :(  so i will rest for about 30minutes to let the cramps go away.. im suggesting that in selling to NPC's, can we have a button that sells everything in ur inventory, excluding equipments worn, or have the option to sell bag per bag.. or have the option of select all? hceck/uncheck something like that? cause it would be really helpful for the players to farm faster.. btw the farming style isn't affected, just the selling.. please support me, anyone who thinks this is rightfully correct... please..  :(

like luna plus.to sell items right click then enter fast and easy....

I could see this, but as for selling all items in inventory including equips, this could cause HUGE issues as far as people selling ALL of their items by accident. Then what? Good idea as far as the right clicking feature though.

• Upvote 1

no need to become Luna Plus, we can actually "Right Click" the Item to "Quick Sell" it :)

I remember this one already suggested, and maybe GMs still thinking about it... just wait for the next updates... XD

• Administrator

There have already been suggestions about this, reviving a suggestions topic is not frowned upon, you are free to do it as long as you have something to say about the original suggestion, it is preferred to creating a new topic about something that has already been suggested.

As others pointed out your suggestion has many flaws that would bring more cons than pros, simply being able to hit enter in the "Are you sure?" window would be a solution, and still many players would sell many of their equipment pieces by accident, even now they do.

thank you for responding.. ive tried the right-click and its great! :) but would it be faster if after right clicking, you just press enter rather than hovering to the yes button and clicking it? it will not affect the issue of selling accidentally because in the first place, u wouldnt right click items/equips u wouldnt want to sell.. right? :)

yeah thats what im doing.. to the lower left corner hehe, is it the same with urs? but it woud be REALLY FAST if u iwll now just hit enter rather than hovering to the yes button ad clicking it,  agree? :)

• 2 weeks later...