Yeah, Had Enough

Khu Schenvile

With this post, Just want to tell that I Quit from playing CL
Too many Haters, and Immoral Players.

Call me Childish , Cry baby Whatsoever.

I simply Ignore them all of this time.. and i know i had it enough.

So will back playing until those haters Cleaned,
Say anything you want. Idc10383580_303208126512738_615471259812651

Regards. Nia
lKhu

AraHan

Reiiko

Farewell

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These haters are usually people who've been reported by us. Personally, I have some of my haters, they keep making a bad reps on whatever my posts on the forum, and keep blaming and mocking me inside the game. But if u have a strong mentality as me and treat them as a bunch of useless kids, u will enjoy the game as I am.

• Upvote 1

These haters are usually people who've been reported by us. Personally, I have some of my haters, they keep making a bad reps on whatever my posts on the forum, and keep blaming and mocking me inside the game. But if u have a strong mentality as me and treat them as a bunch of useless kids, u will enjoy the game as I am.

I agree with this. It's mind over matter.

I'm bit disagree about it... actually we "may" change people, but we cannot change about the Fact they're Noobs<<

some players can be realized they're mistakes right after, or maybe next time...

but when you meet Noobs... okay, I won't continue it XD

• Upvote 1

I believe she decided to stay after all, or if not, she's just posting in various places on the forums.

I had a conversation with her, she's just posting on forums. I believe she's taking a break from in-game activities though.

Yeah,.. im only active in forum.. sometimes i will be in game.. but just sitting or shouting to sell something then log off..
Only take nearly 10 minutes 

Besides i see there's no point being active in game if my feeling still bothered by how they treat me

Yeah,.. im only active in forum.. sometimes i will be in game.. but just sitting or shouting to sell something then log off..

Only take nearly 10 minutes 

Besides i see there's no point being active in game if my feeling still bothered by how they treat me

Try to not be so emotional when people treat you badly. It is not a big deal, if you can not deal with haters now, you won't have a good time living life overall. Just saying.

You should do what you do, no matter what anyone tells you, if you don't, then you are just letting them walk all over you. What would you rather?

Its all a mind game, either way they cannot hurt you, or do anything to you. If you want a few words on a screen to bother you, that is all you.

• 3 weeks later...