Purified Stone

Daz

Question

7 answers to this question

Yeah,

Destruct the desired gem, buy purified water, place the desired gem pieces in the Construction menu and select the purified gem. (Note: the purified and high quality gems look the same, except one is made from pieces, the other is made from a gem itself.

• Upvote 1

if i may ask.. where do they use purified stones? since i am a newbie, i havent tried constructing them..

If I'm correct it's for the job Priest, they're able to use a skill called revive by using a purified aquamarine to bring a player back to life with saving EXP loss. 

Again if I'm correct you go to the merchant in Alker Harbor (that's where I got mine) buy a aquamarine + purified water. Use the aquamarine in destruct then after breaking it down it turns into five aquamarine pieces, then use one aquamarin piece in construct to make a purified aquamarine. (You only need one aquamarine piece + one purified water to make a purified aquamarine, you only need to have the purified water in your inventory.)

• Upvote 1

If I'm correct it's for the job Priest, they're able to use a skill called revive by using a purified aquamarine to bring a player back to life with saving EXP loss. 

Again if I'm correct you go to the merchant in Alker Harbor (that's where I got mine) buy a aquamarine + purified water. Use the aquamarine in destruct then after breaking it down it turns into five aquamarine pieces, then use one aquamarin piece in construct to make a purified aquamarine. (You only need one aquamarine piece + one purified water to make a purified aquamarine, you only need to have the purified water in your inventory.)

thank you so much sir for the info :) 

• Upvote 1