Starting Bug

gray111

help me please, i started the starter. but it dont seem to respond , couple hours that i have waited still the login popup didnot shown up after i choosen the server which is vantage .. reply to me if u needed a photo thanks :)  :unsure: 

• Administrator

the file called celestiapatch (NOT lunapatcher.exe) should be in your game folder, right click the icon to start Celestia  Luna and select "open file location".

i did the TOP 1 chnical yesterday that i fixed , but everytime the computer is shut down that antivirus is showing, i filled up the blanks with random stuffs , shall i fill it up with Certain information?

• Administrator

I don't understand the blanks things? You should add LUNAClient.exe to your antiviruses exception list, what is your antivirus? Just goodle "antivirusname add file to exceptions" and you should see how to do it and it won't pop up saying it's a virus anymore.

umm for Avast is exortion . i did took the file path into the exortion . and it just appeared out after i did celestialpatch, i clicked the FALSE POSITIVE and i was asking if i needed to fill it up specificly? those questions are : Program Name,Publisher and Version