A suggestion is to input that the HP class passive does work after a relog, so guard path will not only have more HP from enhanced hp, but an extra 3% hp from passives.

Nice Guide, I would suggest 20+ philos instead of 15+ philo. Or get 15 stat A mix 8-10 stat B. :D

I see this as a copy of my path. Everything you write from path, skills, equipments and etc.

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/8167-netherdrake-the-destroyer/

He did actually add more detail to his. Besides, this isnt a competition. He added his flavor to the destroyer. There isn't much difference in Destroyer skills from guide to guide, so he didn't "copy" you.

From your logic, you're stating that no one can make a destroyer guide with the same path as yours.

I see this as a copy of my path. Everything you write from path, skills, equipments and etc.

Even your dex stats... Blade of the sun? I was the 1st one to wield such a sexy sword :)

Please do not double post. Merged.

EDIT: Also, anyone is free to make a guide, unless they copied your guide word for word, there's nothing that says you can't do that. And his is obviously in his own words, and he's worked hard to make a very strong destroyer. He's one of the best I've seen. So he deserves to make a guide about it, no matter how similar to yours it may be.

Even your dex stats... Blade of the sun? I was the 1st one to wield such a sexy sword :)

Nether, it's a destroyer. Every destroyer that has the same path as one another will be pretty identical to each other. Paths aren't going to change, skills aren't going to change etc etc.

You had your time with your guide, now let him have his.

Great Guide Zohor<3

Read the replies. It's pretty clear what mine will be.

A suggestion is to input that the HP class passive does work after a relog, so guard path will not only have more HP from enhanced hp, but an extra 3% hp from passives.

Nice Guide, I would suggest 20+ philos instead of 15+ philo. Or get 15 stat A mix 8-10 stat B. :D

I did 15+ because not everyone is rich. I settle for 15+ so... yeah.

He did actually add more detail to his. Besides, this isnt a competition. He added his flavor to the destroyer. There isn't much difference in Destroyer skills from guide to guide, so he didn't "copy" you.

From your logic, you're stating that no one can make a destroyer guide with the same path as yours.

Tani... hmmm seems familiar. oh Logic? Ive never said he cant make his own guide I just saw some repetition in this guide thats why I said its like a copy of mine

oh

by the way Zohor your guide is just as awesome as mine.

Why you people so serious? Do i look like im bashing?

Tani... hmmm seems familiar. oh Logic? Ive never said he cant make his own guide I just saw some repetition in this guide thats why I said its like a copy of mine

oh

by the way Zohor your guide is just as awesome as mine.

Why you people so serious? Do i look like im bashing?

It came across as if you intended to knock this guide down. If you'd have rephrased it, perhaps we wouldn't have gotten the wrong idea. To answer your question, yes, it does look like you're bashing.

If thats the case then please accept my apology.  B)

It's cool bro, if you have anything to add just tell me and I'll put it up there for you. :3

Tani... hmmm seems familiar. 

Tani's my name. Glad you guys toughed through this though, thanks for being mature about it.

Great guide bud, I would add in the prices of each item so new kids know how much it really cost to get them ^.^

Great guide bud, I would add in the prices of each item so new kids know how much it really cost to get them ^.^

Problem is, the prices vary from time to time. If a BWL costs 5b now, in a few months the price could drop. It's not hard to just ask around either for prices. Sorry bro but I'm not gonna add that in. ._.

i wanna try ur guide zo , bookmark  :P  +1

Ah make sure you don't level Sword Storm past level 11... I should add that. I'm going to add that. ._.

+1 Awesome guide bro <3, almost never beat you in a duel XD, Any suggestion in dueling sword user magnus? coz RI has more far distance than fb in terms of stun , and with sword, they got faster animation skills.

Just SB and hope it hits. If you have decent damage you should do at least 12k with a pair of blasts. Other than that, run. xD

why not take merchenary job ? if go swordman>knight is not get more buff to help lvling but if go merchen>knight is get more buff to help leveling to 105 :)

why not take merchenary job ? if go swordman>knight is not get more buff to help lvling but if go merchen>knight is get more buff to help leveling to 105 :)

Swordsman:

- Spirit Sword (Anti-Mage skill)

- Spirit Aid,(Only self-healing skill)

- Sword Accuracy (Small but useful boost to accuracy)

- Early Sonic Boom

Mercenary

- Level 4 Risk Taker

- Level 2 Rage Burst

- Blazing Body (suckish skill, don't even bother taking this)

With mercenary, you get all those skills at 105 anyways, so there's really no point going that way. You'd be better off going Warrior>Swordsman if you're having trouble leveling. However after the update, Warrior>Mercenary will be the preferred job path because of passive. At the moment I would advise you to take Swordsman>Knight.

However after the update, Warrior>Mercenary will be the preferred job path because of passive. At the moment I would advise you to take Swordsman>Knight.

Vocational bonuses will be fixed come update?