Vocational bonuses will be fixed come update?

At least that's what's planned yes. Most characters will be remade because of that. As for now, since there are no passives, stick with getting as many useful skills in your build as possible.

my char is although low lvl. my stats are all STR.. my equips are Str40%.. Agi20% and dex40%.
it has 12k p.a actually 11.7k currently, 1.1k crit rate.  with an expected of 3k or less p.deff from passives that i havent max out yet,
after i hit lvl 115 ill wear a higher p.deff boots with higher dex/str and hope my p.a reach 12k with 3k p.deff. i really want T.helm so i can buy new types of equipment with a lillte vit to replace the STR that the t.helm already cover up. i can 1 hit mobs in nera harbor with eathquake. i can 1 hit captain. 1 hit people same lvls as me or 2-3, i can take out 90% of my enemy hp if my enemy is like 4-5levels higher. i got 12k damage on a level 124 with fatal blow. 1 can deal 10k damage to a 5k p.deff player + shield. But of course i can also easily be kill with a 1 hit k.o, thats why im searching so hard to find room to put more p.deff. i cant 1on1 with wookie. although i can pack a punch. 5-6 hits from wookie im as gud as dead. i can though 2 hit kill other bosses than wookie. im only lvl 108 

my char is although low lvl. my stats are all STR.. my equips are Str40%.. Agi20% and dex40%.

it has 12k p.a actually 11.7k currently, 1.1k crit rate.  with an expected of 3k or less p.deff from passives that i havent max out yet,

after i hit lvl 115 ill wear a higher p.deff boots with higher dex/str and hope my p.a reach 12k with 3k p.deff. i really want T.helm so i can buy new types of equipment with a lillte vit to replace the STR that the t.helm already cover up. i can 1 hit mobs in nera harbor with eathquake. i can 1 hit captain. 1 hit people same lvls as me or 2-3, i can take out 90% of my enemy hp if my enemy is like 4-5levels higher. i got 12k damage on a level 124 with fatal blow. 1 can deal 10k damage to a 5k p.deff player + shield. But of course i can also easily be kill with a 1 hit k.o, thats why im searching so hard to find room to put more p.deff. i cant 1on1 with wookie. although i can pack a punch. 5-6 hits from wookie im as gud as dead. i can though 2 hit kill other bosses than wookie. im only lvl 108 

Change your stats to VIT until level 130, because until then you'll need the extra defense. Afterwards go whatever stat you want. That'll make you more durable.

i change it to dex first . to test the damge. what i see is from 35k dmg to 52k damage with full dex.. ill go vit later. thanks

bro ? is there a shield skill training in the destroyer? if there is, what is the maximum skill?

With this path, no. If you want shield training go Phalanx>Destro. Not recommended, but a possibility.

With this path, no. If you want shield training go Phalanx>Destro. Not recommended, but a possibility.

Knight has shield training but phalanx has a higher version of it.

Knight has shield training but phalanx has a higher version of it.

It does? Odd. I've never seen it. If it does then it should cap at level 10.

Earthquake - Level 20, you can go more but it will be bugged, I've heard you need to target in order to use it after level 20. 

Has anyone confirmed if earthquake is still bug up untill this point??

Earthquake - Level 20, you can go more but it will be bugged, I've heard you need to target in order to use it after level 20.

Has anyone confirmed if earthquake is still bug up untill this point??

Earthquake is still bugged if you level it past level 20.

*Sneaks In Sneakily*

Noob. jkjkdon'teatme

OT -

The colours are really nice on the eyes, the dividers are easy to read while not being the classic comic sans, and the information is really detailed. Once I start to play again I will probably 'steal' this thread for a destroyer since I have yet to try one. Good Job and Thanks for the effort you put into the guide.

Anyone tried adding fatal force with this build?

Nevermind.. Fatal force is said to be bugged.. 

Edited by Autolatry

Hi may I ask how much would it cost for the eqs mentioned above? Specifically the str/PA ones sir. I already know the costumes just need the estimated costs for the eqs. Thank you!

They change over time but a lot of them are around the one billion mark. So if you want to get a really well-outfitted destroyer you'll be looking at spending about 10-12b.

If you're going discount destro then you'll probably need 5-6b for the barebones gear to PvP effectively. Individually the prices change, so I'd ask people in the know of the market.

Hmm right in my budget then thanks sir. <3 Also with the mentioned eqs here, say at lvl 105-110, how much PA and pdef would i have? Assuming i stay full vit.

Well at 105-110 you won't have a +12 Dragonslayer so you'll lose out on a lot of patk. But if you get a good +7 Requiem Blade (which I recommend in order to save money and not waste it on a +12 Req), you'll probably cap out at about 7-8k patk if I'm not mistaken. It could be less or more depending on the gear. At level 115 you'll probably have a solid 10-11k if you get str-focused items with dex reins and whatnot. Again it will always depend on what gear you use at that level. The only thing you'll be missing out on is the Dragonslayer sword.

sorry sir i want to ask.. i've plyed luna since 4 years ago. but in the past, destroyer use full str in stat and using 2h axe in weapon. my question is why now the guide all change using dex and 2h sword sir can u tell me?

sorry sir i want to ask.. i've plyed luna since 4 years ago. but in the past, destroyer use full str in stat and using 2h axe in weapon. my question is why now the guide all change using dex and 2h sword sir can u tell me?

destroyers have a passive skill called Rage Burst. It increase crit damage a lot when using a sword. And with dex you can get a higher crit damage and also crit rate

The main reason destroyers go full DEX after 130 is that they get one-shot so easily. Even though VIT gives a lot of defense, you don't have a shield. That's why it's not as useful as DEX. People use swords as Fifin said: Rage Burst gives good critical damage. You could use axes to gain more critical rate but you lose out on critical damage. It's your choice.

destroyers have a passive skill called Rage Burst. It increase crit damage a lot when using a sword. And with dex you can get a higher crit damage and also crit rate

thanks fifin for info :)

The main reason destroyers go full DEX after 130 is that they get one-shot so easily. Even though VIT gives a lot of defense, you don't have a shield. That's why it's not as useful as DEX. People use swords as Fifin said: Rage Burst gives good critical damage. You could use axes to gain more critical rate but you lose out on critical damage. It's your choice.

ouh it means i can use axe till lv 120~?? then i must reskill and restat to change for sword mode right?

ouh it means i can use axe till lv 120~?? then i must reskill and restat to change for sword mode right?

yes... well, for me, going Swords on level 115 is good, but yeah is up to you :)