Sealed Cracked Diamond

NezP

You probably bought it already sealed and didn't realize, it's a duped item.

Actually, I've had this happen multiple times to friends of mine. On each separate occasion, the cracked diamonds looked normal but when they entered the inventory they were sealed and thus, disappeared upon opening.

• Administrator

It is true for different people same items may appear with or without a seal in a booth, however, nobody has reported this bug before with exact information that would help us see if it's an actual bug or old duped items. That's why when reporting bugs you tell EVERYTHING you know and that was going on at the moment this happened, otherwise your bug report is useless. NezP didn't even remember/tell the name of the person who was selling it, great way to start.

• Administrator

Cracked diamonds don't have anything in their data that would get them sealed. So unless more people come saying the same happened to them and explain the exact situation when it happened and how (ie: moved from this char to another through trade, or bank, or just bought from booth) I have nothing to investigate this bug.