Summer Fanart Contest 2014

Orange

• Administrator
sPU5JsO.png

weIbXsq.png

E3KM9zf.png

• No inappropriate content such as sex, violence, drugs, discrimination, etc. No ecchi and so on.
  • Your artwork must be yours and made only for this contest. If you enter art that was made long before or not by you you will get punished both in forums and in game!
  • Respect the guidelines and submit your art in time, late entries will not be accepted.
  • Respect the other participants and do not leave rude comments.
  • The fanart must be 2D and drawn/painted by either hand or digitally.
  • Screenshots, photos, non-2D work or lineart is not accepted. (You must at least color or shade if you don't want to color your fanart)
  • Each player is permitted a single entry.
  • The smallest resolution permitted for your entry is 800x600px
  • Your artwork mustn't contain Luna Plus features, keep it classic!

yActp9W.png
  • The theme doesn't have to be about summer, it can be anything as long as there is a hint of summer in a way (something like very green flora and sunny day, seagulls, a beach, etc).
  • Small images will be poorly judged, try to make your image at least 800px tall or wide.
  • You will be judged on originality, try to draw something interesting, lively, fun or packed with action! Boring fanart such as a character profile on a white background will be judged poorly.
  • Try to make your art colorful, full of live and detailed. Or at least one of those!
  • Most of all try to have fun and do not rush it, poorly executed artwork because of rushing is never good!

cLny9F3.png
JQezZ6r.png

vureiwd.png

nVJRdYx.png

hUGJgD4.png

The winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be picked by the staff while community pick will be voted on a poll by you!
Good luck everybody!

Reply to this topic with your entry.

• Upvote 7

• Administrator

Where we can upload the picture ???

I suggest you use photobucket with a private album or imgur with a private album as well, if you have deviantart feel free to upload it there and say that it is for this contest!

do you can give example picture ?

really i wanna join :D

This is a beautiful and great example done by rhieesha@deviantArt

• Administrator

Where upload picture after drawing? and Manual can?

Please read closely, I have already replied with an answer to that, the topic also says that you can draw it by hand as long as you shade or color it:

"I suggest you use photobucket with a private album or imgur with a private album as well, if you have deviantart feel free to upload it there and say that it is for this contest!"

Please read closely, I have already replied with an answer to that, the topic also says that you can draw it by hand as long as you shade or color it:

"I suggest you use photobucket with a private album or imgur with a private album as well, if you have deviantart feel free to upload it there and say that it is for this contest!"

ow thanks

• Administrator

whether in writing as well the entry forms?

or example Name, ID (games), and email

like that?

You don't have to write anything, if you win all your details will be asked through pm, just add your submission ;o