Matcha

Question

Hi,

uhm I would like to know if Kierra in Lair of Kierra exists, since it seems to never appear at the location where it should be...

Well.. there IS a quest about her but I m searching for her for quite a while now and she still is nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know if she exists in CL? :c

9 answers to this question

• Administrator

Yes she appears, like Tarintus her pre-summon (what you have to kill for her to appear) takes 1 to 5 days to appear after her last death on a single channel. So essentially Tarintus and Kierra spawn once a week on a single channel.

that kind of boss is too dangerous ( unlike tarintus , kierra has similar skill to cardinal's holy taker albeit far more powerful whereas tarintus is more resilience than kierra . so it's best to attack kierra from distance ) . if she does spawn , u need call help ( but don't leave the area ) via shout

if one was lucky enough , u might get '' farouk crystal ball '' , a necklace very important for those wanted become an experienced mage

Do we have to be in specific level in order to summon tarintus or kiera?

nope , we still need reach about lv 130 ( due character Lv , SP & stat points )

the kierra's skill is inevitable as soon as she began casting while you're too close at her . but it's unknown if applies to rogue's eva ( as the skill itself from cardinal , any mage skill never miss unless determined by it's lv )

holy barrier or magnus/phalax's invincibility could help to negate this spell

nope , we still need reach about lv 130 ( due character Lv , SP & stat points )

the kierra's skill is inevitable as soon as she began casting while you're too close at her . but it's unknown if applies to rogue's eva ( as the skill itself from cardinal , any mage skill never miss unless determined by it's lv )

holy barrier or magnus/phalax's invincibility could help to negate this spell

thanks, is it possible to solo her? and what about tarintus? I wanna do the boss quest. xD

thanks, is it possible to solo her? and what about tarintus? I wanna do the boss quest. xD

obviously it's impossible . kierra approximated to have 8m HP , 1 person equal as rock +(combine) other '' rocks '' = boulders

while tarintus , in other hand is far resilience than kierra but oddly has less damage than kierra ( i can survive tarintus's onslaught in past )

also it's worth to note , tarintus may resist debuffs

both these boss has good source to make money once u obtain their rare item

obviously it's impossible . kierra approximated to have 8m HP , 1 person equal as rock +(combine) other '' rocks '' = boulders

while tarintus , in other hand is far resilience than kierra but oddly has less damage than kierra ( i can survive tarintus's onslaught in past )

also it's worth to note , tarintus may resist debuffs

both these boss has good source to make money once u obtain their rare item

Thanks, I'll start gathering some strong party tomorrow, probably some edits. xD.

Thanks, I'll start gathering some strong party tomorrow, probably some edits. xD.

these are good recommended members :

~ rune master* ( full buffer support )

~ cardinal* ( damage / healer )

~ soul arbiter^ ( mage buffer / damage )

~ magnus* ( party buffer )

~ destroyer* ( damage )

~ entrapper/ranger* ( sniper damage )

~ blade taker/templarmaster^ ( damage / rogue buffer / lure )

^ optional

* highly recommended

edit : if any of ur member got a rare item ( usually 1 ) . to make it fair enough , try to sell it to rich players and give them a cut by %

for example : if the buyer pays for 20b , u have 5 members ( divided the cut by 9% , 11% , 13% , 15% & 12% = 50% )

this means 20B - 50% ( 10B split between ur crew ) = rest 10B up to u

• Upvote 1