Would It Be Possible..(Major Edit)

KuraiSoru

Would it be possible to do the following things?

1.) Make other characters HP/MP and Lvl visible. This can be beneficial for DD runs and PvPers.

2.) Enable a system that lets you view another players gear. No one speaks the same language so it isn't just as easy as "asking".

3.) Reduce the CD on the "pit-a-pat" megaphone by 40 seconds (from 120s too 80s). The "pit-a-pat" megaphone doesn't give much room for typing to begin with and the extra time doesn't help.

4.) Take the time extensions off PK mode. Extending the time of PK mode should be up to the player, not the system, as it is the player who initiates it.

5.) Something to do with PK points. No one can view these so it's not for recognition, and there's nothing special to buy with them so really their just sitting there to look pretty. It would be nice if there was a PK point shop with maybe some little things in it like some kind of coupons or costume items.

If you're an Admin or GM keep in mind these are all separate requests and therefore bekon for separate answers.

As for players feel free to comment, make sure it's ToS compliant, and as always just remember:

YouAreBeingMonitored.jpg

• Administrator

Would it be possible to do the following things?

1.) Make other characters HP/MP and Lvl visible. This can be beneficial for DD runs and PvPers.

2.) Enable a system that lets you view another players gear. No one speaks the same language so it isn't just as easy as "asking".

3.) Reduce the CD on the "pit-a-pat" megaphone by 40 seconds (from 120s too 80s). The "pit-a-pat" megaphone doesn't give much room for typing to begin with and the extra time doesn't help.

4.) Take the time extensions off PK mode. Extending the time of PK mode should be up to the player, not the system, as it is the player who initiates it.

5.) Something to do with PK points. No one can view these so it's not for recognition, and there's nothing special to buy with them so really their just sitting there to look pretty. It would be nice if there was a PK point shop with maybe some little things in it like some kind of coupons or costume items.

If you're an Admin or GM keep in mind these are all separate requests and therefore bekon for separate answers.

As for players feel free to comment, make sure it's ToS compliant, and as always just remember:

It would have been better to reply with your new points instead of editing but I will reply again.

Before answering I will say that features from scratch, meaning that did not exist in Classic or Plus versions of the game, are a big no-no right now because we did not write this game and implementing things from scratch is very complicated, much more so than adapting and changing existing or Plus features into our version. (Besides we have enough current features to fix and modify right now)

Already replied to number 1.

2) if it did not exist in Luna Plus the answer is no at the moment.

3) Megaphones are through all channels and maps, they have limitations for a reason, they are not a free to chat channel their use is for important messages, they are an accommodation, they were an accommodation for which you had to pay in official servers.

4) I agree on the point that the time for killing players added to your penalty is a bit excessive however why should it depend on the player how long they PK? Player Killing is killing friendly characters and you are punished for it with a penalty in EXP. The more players you kill the more you are punished, it is not PvP, for that you can go to the PvP Tournament, duel, join guild wars and perhaps more features for PvP will be implemented in coming patches.

5) PK Points are not an award, they are a punishment, they lower down if you spend time in game and slay enemy monsters, if you die with PK points you lose EXP no matter what, that is their point, they are a punishment for killing friendly players.

I hope this answers your questions and gives an insight to future suggestions!

It would have been better to reply with your new points instead of editing but I will reply again.

I hope this answers your questions and gives an insight to future suggestions!

Thank you :D and sorry about that (the editting thing @@) >.< derp