Orange

Ask why you are banned here!

Question

There is a popular topic in our forums in the Indonesian section where players ask why they are banned, this is an official version for all players.

It is allowed to use different languages in this topic but you must provide your information in English!

Staff members must and will reply both in your language, if they speak it, and English.

You can provide your ID or your character name if you do not wish to disclose your ID. HOWEVER, only staff members will be able to look up your character name which will take longer than a regular player looking up your ID in IRC!

[if you were banned more than ~1,5 years ago the reason for your ban might be unobtainable]

Ask why you got banned:

Please check ID: myidname1

407 answers to this question

6 hours ago, zhaoyuun said:

Check id : zhaoyun17

i just want to recover my id , i forgot the password , but when i recover with my email address, it got banned , why ?

hey admin, i need to ask. i have many account and why them all has been banned? gime some reason why official do this?

my id:ogiku12 and every single id who used same email has been banned. gime a reason, and i email official for fast respon, thanks.

20 hours ago, askone1 said:

hey admin, i need to ask. i have many account and why them all has been banned? gime some reason why official do this?

my id:ogiku12 and every single id who used same email has been banned. gime a reason, and i email official for fast respon, thanks.

<shoutbot> User ogiku12 banned for reason 'Sold/hacked [Orange]'

please check ID : legend897

what have i done? i dont think ive done something really mean.

if i did, can u please unbanned it?

if i did, im so sorry, please unbanned it, i love my account, i promise you i wont do it again :'(

6 hours ago, Celita said:

please check ID : legend897

what have i done? i dont think ive dont something really mean.

if i did, can u please unbanned it?

if i did, im so sorry, please unbanned it, i love my account, i promise you i wont do it again :'(

<shoutbot> User legend897 banned for reason 'RMT [Orange]'

I cannot lift the ban as I'm just a player. RMT is a severe violation, unless the staffs made a mistake, they're unlikely to lift the ban.

If one wishes to discuss their ban you can send me a PM, I will delete all posts in this topic that are not asking/answering about a ban.

ID: jaypee28 what is the reason why i banned to this game? please answer sir Orange

37 minutes ago, Curse10 said:

ID: jaypee28 what is the reason why i banned to this game? please answer sir Orange

<shoutbot> User jaypee28 banned for reason 'Anti-Celestia [Orange]'

2 minutes ago, Fides said:

<shoutbot> User jaypee28 banned for reason 'Anti-Celestia [Orange]'

waht do you mean Anti-Celestia? please recover my account please..

26 minutes ago, Curse10 said:

waht do you mean Anti-Celestia? please recover my account please..

You shouted that you dislike the server and the GMs and advertised another server.

27 minutes ago, Orange said:

You shouted that you dislike the server and the GMs and advertised another server.

im so sorry sir Orange i instructed my cousin to sell specific items then do lvling when im still at the office..please im begging sir..this is one of my happiness after office hours..please sir please..

:( please im begging..i will do change my password in order not to open by my cousins..please..

You will be unbanned after 24 hours and that will be your warning, if you do it again it will be 1 month ban!

28 minutes ago, Naskleng89 said:

Please check ID: kemaladewi

<shoutbot> User kemaladewi banned for reason 'Suspended (contact staff) [Orange]'

Not sure what exactly happened here, but it seems the staffs have detected suspicious activity in your account, and thus suspend it. Send a private message to Orange to discuss your ban.

2 hours ago, PepengPinakamalupet said:

perma banned ? why ? user: dainieldainiel

<shoutbot> User dainieldainiel banned for reason 'Hacking accounts [Orange]'

please check my other ID : knigt9 why this account blocked,,,

and how to reset password, trying to get my old accounts so i can create new char without register again...

1 hour ago, ShinLugia said:

please check my other ID : knigt9 why this account blocked,,,

and how to reset password, trying to get my old accounts so i can create new char without register again...

<shoutbot> User knigt9 banned for reason 'Hacked [Orange]' 

Someone must have been accessing your account and to prevent unwanted things from happening, Admin @Orangebanned it instead.

To reset you password, go to this link http://celestialuna.com/account/reset/ and enter your username and registered email address. In case you have forgotten your email address, you have to create a ticket through here https://celestiagames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Be aware that the ticket process may take a long time.

To register another account, just go to this link http://celestialuna.com/register/ and fill out the form. Once you have finished the registration, you are ready to play.

hmm

1 minute ago, Vincard said:

<shoutbot> User knigt9 banned for reason 'Hacked [Orange]' 

Someone must have been accessing your account and to prevent unwanted things from happening, they banned it instead.

To reset you password, go to this link http://celestialuna.com/account/reset/ and enter your username and registered email address. In case you have forgotten your email address, you have to create a ticket through here https://celestiagames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Be aware that the ticket process may take a long time.

To register another account, just go to this link http://celestialuna.com/register/ and fill out the form. Once you have finished the registration, you are ready to play.

hmmm,, that must be me while trying to access it a while ago..

can u unban it?

i've got an email with link to reset password, but "URL Requested not found" or something like that, im trying to access my old id 'cause i forgot the pass

can u help me with it?

Please check my account, I forgot id the same password, but I remember the name of his character (Musicalz, Job Destroyer),
last I played in 2012 August, roughly can not my account was back again, because I want to play the account again. Please

On 10/2/2017 at 0:06 PM, william1717 said:

Please check my ID : william1717

dogtooth> .whyban william1717
<shoutbot> User william1717 is not banned

On 8/17/2017 at 8:45 PM, Chebong said:

check my id taeyang911  banned for what? T-T

dogtooth> .whyban taeyang911
<shoutbot> User taeyang911 banned for reason 'fraud suspect'