miczie08

Hi Guys! I kinda need your help today and I hope that you can help me in any way possible. :) 

Here's the thing, I was farming some boss earlier and then I decided to go to Nera Castle but I accidentally clicked Nera Harbor. So first it was fine because my character teleported there (cause of the loading screen of course) but then when the screen finishes its loading, its just, black. I don't see anything. Just pitch black. I tried relogging my account several times and I also tried reinstalling my client but still, no luck. So I made another account (a dummy one), created a new char, bought a map and then teleported to nera harbor. Still no luck. :( I don't know what to do anymore. Hope you guys help me with this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Nera Harbor is down right now. If you get one of you characters stuck in there, do this:

Log into the Celestia Luna website, go to "teleport" under the user panel and select your character that's stuck and where you want to teleport him, this will take him out of the map. Don't forget to log out before you teleport.

Avoid going to NH until the map is fixed.

Also, let's try keeping this to one thread, already a post about the same problem here:  http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/27749-nh-bugged/#entry285676