Best Elf Job Out There?

derminores

Question

4 answers to this question

Elves are support/defensive based characters. From there it depends on your play style. For me personally I have a level 85 elf (Rough>Voyager>Archer>Rune Walker>Arch Ranger) Even if all you do is level to 75 you'll still have 7 different buffs to use and a small AoE skill. (this is the build I'm using)

You could also try making a Paladin. If you aren't looking for copious amounts of damage then Paladin is best played by an elf~ I'm sure you can find some guides if you think you need them because I've seen some around..

P.S what's your IGN so I can add you to the guild o_o

although , SA is a neutral job ( any race ) . but still elves highly recommended job as human aready have their light armor skill at monk job . there's few benefits for elven soul arbiter ( not just it's ability able to wear light armor ) :

highest mage critical rate

highest inquirer's imobilizing debuff ( traquility and cripple )

mana burning ( soul spear is bugged , so u'll burning mana skill only rely to " mana burn " , reduce max MP . still considered about same damage as soul spear and can be act like second ver of soul spear )

mid ranged ( both for soul spear and manaburn , having same casting animation as holy strike )

a powerful AOE , greatly resemble fighter's version of earthquake . named holy earthquake ( manual AOE like fireblast and stun type AOE , counterpart of fighter's earthquake and cardinal's shield of justice )

high damage potential

strong 1vs1 skills

highest level of light armor expertise ( allowing more deff )

but has a weakness too :

highly recommended to have bishop's maxed holy barrier , maxed shrewd spell , orpheous foem , great heal , divine heal , mana skills ( transfer mana and manablast )

only 1 AOE

low level of few buffs

stat passive applied automatically when become soul arbiter :

magical crit & cast speed , both increased to 1% and 3 vit added