For Those Celestia Luna Haters Out There.

derminores

Hello guys my name is damian and i'm a celestia luna enthusiastic :) i won't say fan because i haven't played as much as before but again i've seen a lot of hate lately and i feel like it is really unfair because even if the server is not perfect (no server is perfect at all not even original servers) it has been here for us for a really long time now and even if it closed it got open again for us to enjoy it. still there's a lot of people who complain about things they can't understand (it's easy to complain but it's really hard to understand that the job behind keeping a server like this one is not as easy as pie)

cable-company-employees-nipples-south-paalso from all the normal luna servers that has existed only this server has survived the hackers and bad times so we should give them more credit and try to help them as a community instead of complaining all the time, i understand that some of us have spend lot of money on it (some more than others) but at least they are working on it (i knew a frnd on the gpotato luna that spend like 3k dollars on it and at the end beign an official server it closed and betrayed everyone) so lets just be patient and hope for them to keep working on this awesome server :)

this is just my oppinion if you wanna close this treath that's ok i just wanted to point that out :D

• Upvote 2