Rules In-Game

derminores

hello friends i was wondering (since a lot of people seems to break rules because they just haven't read the rules) if there is any way to put the rules in the game? i mean like a sign or something, i say this because i have like 10 or more frnds who doesn't even know about the forums and for the same reason haven't read all the rules (only know the basic ones) i understand that most of this rules are just common sense but some people just come from different servers and different rules so if you could put the rules in an easy to spot place (maybe an NPC) or a sign that would be really helpful and people wouldn't have any excuse to break the rules.

• Administrator

A better way to provide the rules has already been suggested before. We will put all of the rules well written on our site soon, it is true that some rules are only in the forum version.

However, there is no excuse such as "didn't know there was a forum" because the link to the forums is on the same navigation menu where the voting, donating, register and item mall link is. They know it's there, they just ignore it. Oh and every single online game has a forum.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree to the OP,and even tho it is already flashing on the site there's no guarantee that every single player would visit and read the forums.
(I am one of them I wouldn't really care about the forum till I get that "channels" problem) 

It is already given that some players are just lazy and like ignoring things that includes reading and hmm... more reading. 

imo, putting it in game and making the players type "I have read the rules" or something would be nicer, but I don't think it would be easy to do that so for now lets stick to the site  :P

• Downvote 1