Buddy Cant Get/download The Game

KendallRae9

Hello. I love this game, and I want my two friends to play with me. While one wont get her computer until Christmas, my other friend cant download the game. She has a windows 7 home premium, while mine is a regular windows 7 laptop with intel core i3. She also has norton, but its not reacting. Any help?

• Administrator

The version of windows has no effect, just the minimum requirement which is XP, anything above that is fine. 

What is the exact problem? You say download but then you mention the windows version so I'm confused.

The version of windows has no effect, just the minimum requirement which is XP, anything above that is fine. 

What is the exact problem? You say download but then you mention the windows version so I'm confused.

She says she cant download it. I might talk to her again about whats happening.

• Administrator

Well she has to be more specific about the error, for example, "when I click the download button nothing happens" or "the download starts but gets interrupted" etc. if it really is about the download she should use Free Download Manager which will download the file intact even if interrupted or you have a bad connection.