WTA magical and physical attack

wongmerasi

Question

5 answers to this question

Are there any skills which both magic and physic in Fighter such the infused arrow of Arch Ranger? If so, what are they? and how do they work? Thanks, regarful.... newbie staff lol

No skill like that. But there is skill that counted as Magic Skill (which mean can't miss and can be silenced) but the damage depends on Physical : Rune Impact.

Btw... Wth with that newbie staff? U aren't staff here.

No skill like that. But there is skill that counted as Magic Skill (which mean can't miss and can be silenced) but the damage depends on Physical : Rune Impact.

1st = L

2nd = O

3rd = L

4th = Uyeee..... :D :lol: :D

Are there any skills which both magic and physic in Fighter such the infused arrow of Arch Ranger? If so, what are they? and how do they work? Thanks, regarful.... newbie staff lol

There aren't dual class here like fighter & archer o.O

Something had flashback on my mind when he said that "re there any skills which both magic and physic in Fighter such the infused arrow of Arch Ranger"

aha... missuse of "staff" word. I mean I am nuebi ^_^

Infused Arrow? it's Magical attack? hmmm I don't think so... because if that skill are really Magical attack? use restatus and choose Full INT... if you gain high damage too with that Infused Arrow, that means Infused Arrow are Magical attack also...

as long as I know there are no skills have both of Phy Damage and Magi Damage...

but as Rurripe said... there are skills have "anti" missed attack even is Phy Attack...

it's Rune Impact, and on Destroyer it's Fearful Blow... on Luna Wiki was long ago, Fearful Blow are named Precise Attack... hahahaha LOL