Need Help Huhu

darkus236

• Administrator

Seems like your computer might not be able to support running more than one client.

This error has to do with your graphics.

For more info search our forum with the error name.

Seems like your computer might not be able to support running more than one client.

This error has to do with your graphics.

For more info search our forum with the error name.

So you mean the problem here is the graphics?

• Administrator

Please do not bump a topic 10 minutes after your last reply. Bumping is allowed every 24 hours, constant bumping below that will get you suspended in our forums.

Yes, like I said in my previous message it has to do with graphics, I also told you that the best way to find a solution is so search our forums, that means using the search bar you see on the top right of this page. Search for D3DERR and you will see topics and solutions other players dealt with.

What are your specs? Luna has a minimum but it's pretty low, perhaps seeing your screenshot you are running a minimum and your machine just can't run two clients at once.

The minimum specs you have to meet are these:

CPU: Pentium Celeron 1.4 Ghz (Recommended Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz and higher)
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP (Recommended XP and higher)
RAM: 512 MB (Recommended 1GB and higher)
Video Card: Geforce 2 (Recommended Geforce 4 Ti and higher)
Hard Drive: 2 GB (Recommended 4GB and higher)
DirectX: DirectX 8.1 (Recommended DirectX 9.0c)

Please do not bump a topic 10 minutes after your last reply. Bumping is allowed every 24 hours, constant bumping below that will get you suspended in our forums.

Yes, like I said in my previous message it has to do with graphics, I also told you that the best way to find a solution is so search our forums, that means using the search bar you see on the top right of this page. Search for D3DERR and you will see topics and solutions other players dealt with.

What are your specs? Luna has a minimum but it's pretty low, perhaps seeing your screenshot you are running a minimum and your machine just can't run two clients at once.

The minimum specs you have to meet are these:

CPU: Pentium Celeron 1.4 Ghz (Recommended Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz and higher)

Operating System: Windows 2000, XP (Recommended XP and higher)

RAM: 512 MB (Recommended 1GB and higher)

Video Card: Geforce 2 (Recommended Geforce 4 Ti and higher)

Hard Drive: 2 GB (Recommended 4GB and higher)

DirectX: DirectX 8.1 (Recommended DirectX 9.0c)

Oh, I'm sorry for bumping. Didn't know about that.

Hmmm I see. I'll try to do your advices. Thank you Orange :)

• 4 weeks later...

This happens for many reasons. 

1. If the GPU (video card) in your computer has low ram associated with it, then you won't be able to run multiple celestia clients as that's too much for your graphics card to handle ... seems like you're running windows xp and might have dated hardware.

2. Update to the latest version of DirectX by microsoft, google it and you can easily find a link. Your issue will likely be solved via this method seeing that the error is direct x related. 

3. You have installed incorrect graphics drivers for the graphics card in your system (I had this issue before). In this case, removing the bad driver and installing the correct one will solve the issue. I wouldn't advise doing this, unless you have an AMD/ATI/Nvidia graphics card in your system ... as those are easy to find on the respective company websites. 

4. Rarely, if your graphics card driver has an update ... it fixes bugs like these. 

I believe point #2 is likely your problem, but it could as well be the limitations of your hardware like Orange said earlier.