Racist Boy, Don't Let Me Lvling? ... Take It All? ... All Yours? Hope You Happy :)

DemonSlayerzKing

First of all sorry If I'm wrong, the problem is why don't let others lvling (what happen to sharing is caring) ? I already change so many channels but still the Graveyard is full . . . I also want to up level dude. . . it's ok if you don't let me and my friend lvling but why you insult us Malaysian? really? I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY to this kind of people! SO SICK!

P/s: my english very bad 

I don't want to report him LET THE KARMA GOD do his work ^_^

SPOT CLAIMING?

Luna_01_141230_075535_001_zpsdc82636e.jp

BEING RACIST?

Luna_01_141230_081822_001_zpsea629856.jp

no need to wasting my bandwidth for someone like him :)

err.. but he told me that there was a convo about you accusing him of ksing ??  plus you've said it. "all graves are full". Why didnt you try diving on other channels and start a drama on other players as well? and see whats their reaction of you doing it :)

err.. but he told me that there was a convo about you accusing him of ksing ??  plus you've said it. "all graves are full". Why didnt you try diving on other channels and start a drama on other players as well? and see whats their reaction of you doing it :)

Accusing him fo ksing? He say I KS HIM MOBING, you know what? I was at the front of and he at center near the boss,

I hit the mobs at front and he "come" to me and put treats(idk what skills name) to the mobs that I was hitting.... and say I KS HIM. . . . who wrong now?

HE KS+SPOT CLAIMING+RACIST!