Hack Item?

DemonSlayerzKing

Question

1. Simple question, how to know hack item ingame?

Please share everything you know @ better with screen shoots . . . 

2. another question, medusa vs athena which one better?

what effect of stone curse skill inside medusa?

medusa 4% magical atk power vs athena 5% magical atk power

Why somebody say medusa stronger than athena?

5 answers to this question

Lemme try:

1. Hacked Items: when you found additional stat(s) on 'not - enhanceable' items. For me, it's like this: Costumes only has green stats, so when you found other 'stats' colour, it's hacked. Weapons: has 4 colours. Green - its game origin. Light-Blue (or greyish blue .. whatever that is) is from philosopher stone (which has nothing to do with Harry Potter whatsoever) - and Purple is the result of enhancement with jewels (ruby, aquamarine, etc) - and Yellow: you got this colored additional stat when you produce an item e.g. gears ..

All enhancement have rules: certain jewels for certain items, and that's the point. when you found an interesting stat on an item, don't rush in like a fool - take a breath and checked. Ask your guild mates, or Luna Veterans (which only online to hang out with their folks) .. Remember, there's no easy way than ..  ;) memorize them - the rules of enhancement - all. Well ... a week of playing will do.  ^_^

2. Medusa better than Athena? Well, that depends on your playing style. Medusa is a one-handed wand level 104 which has greater power from Athena, a level 82 (correct me if I'm wrong) - i would say - a 'magical' one-handed mace. 4% versus 5% Magical attack power indeed, but it's not a simple multiplication there :).

I say when you have a chance to one-hit-kill an enemy, always choose a greater power to do it - though, you'll sacrifice your HP amount there, or defense. But for those who play with poisons, DoT, - and have upper limit of patience :) - you'll think of every bit of your defense than your fire power. Once i played a defense type of Cardinal, i did this: freeze - poison - burn - legs chain - poison - stun - burn .. and so on .. I didn't use Medusa which take 700 of HP, but using Glory of Diren, which give my char 5% more Defense (Phys).

So, your style that matters when using Medusa, Athena or other wand ..

I'll put some pics whenever i found Them on this forum :)

Edit: +12 Medusa has 240 Magical Attack Power, while +12 Athena only 215 + additional +19 INT.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Rules of reinforcing are in the reinforce window. If you click Reinforce and then the Instruction button you will see what stats your gear can have. You don't have to memorize it, just open the reinforce window.