Definitely Not A Suggestion (Storyline!)

OrigamiOrigaming

Okay so... I may be one of the very few people who do this.... But I find it awesome and entertaining to play a game for the sake of it's storyline...

Although I do know that it is really hard to ( I have tried thinking of options myself) would it be possible to make a journal with your progress in the game as you lvl up or something like a narration in the system chat such as "And so <charactername> arrives at Tarintus village... But finds unexpected guests..."

Yeah, it would be a REALLY time taking activity and would only make the game better for those who really care about storylines and such. However, I sometimes lack motivation to kill mobs mindlessly, lolololololol.

It would be nice to see "As <char name> approached Nera harbor, his blade/axe/mace/wand/staff seemed to thirst for blood" if the game detected that you had been farming for a while in there.

Then again, I might be one in a thousand, I still think it is important xD

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

That is a bit eccentric, however I am looking forward to working on a better storyline and more fun quests once we pushed important patches, fixing bugs and adding long awaited content. 

I believe that will be something a player like you will enjoy!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

We have more important things to work on before custom content, and even then something like this doesn't fit much into Luna in my opinion, I think there are other custom features that would me much more awaited.