LittleLegolaz

Littlelegolaz's Magnus Guide

:D so simple guide broo , easiest to read ^_^ nice  +1

wanna try ur guide to my future magnus.. :)

:D so simple guide broo , easiest to read ^_^ nice  +1

wanna try ur guide to my future magnus.. :)

Thanks alot :) .. i really appreciate it ...

i'll add some extra equipment options in the future.. :)

IDK why, your guide make it easier for me than the others, +1

Now I WILL LVL and reset my magnus :)

Going for tanky magnus ^_^

Go for it !! Tanky magnus = Anoying .. and if you want to go Tanking...

you should go with the Phalanx Class.. more block .. more defense... and Get IMBA :) :)

so its u Rocky.. :) nice guide.. +1 for this :) << btw Nexen here :D

Yeeep its meeee, nice to meet you man <3

Nice guide +1

Hi rocky :wub:

Hi Gay... <3 LOL.. Go Daus Fans Club !!

Good work ^_^

Thankks Tani... <3

Nice guide ^^ ... i suggest you make a guide too for ELF SM and HUMAN SM .. because the guides here are almost over 3 years now :D .. thank you .. and again nice guide .. very Informative :) 

Upload pls.. B)

Havent got any big war yet.. <3 i want to post the updated war one.. lel...

yaaaass rocky. hmm...to give +1 or not.. not enough colours D:

jkjk +1

Too much colour will destroy your eye... it will make you guys not reading my guides.. loool. jk jk

Nice guide ^^ ... i suggest you make a guide too for ELF SM and HUMAN SM .. because the guides here are almost over 3 years now :D .. thank you .. and again nice guide .. very Informative :)

Hmmm... SM Elf and SM Human eh... really good one.. i got SM elf 140 but its still not good enough ... because SM elf is pretty similar too Magnus (Knight's Path)

3 years, but I don't think that CL has any differences..  :)

3 Years... alot of improvement.. from the Staff to the Server... i think.. haaha... but they will always improve too get more players and the old players stay.. :).. i believe them.. thats why i stay in this game for a long time.. hahaa.. very casual game to play..

nice guide +1

3 Years... alot of improvement.. from the Staff to the Server... i think.. haaha... but they will always improve too get more players and the old players stay..  :).. i believe them.. thats why i stay in this game for a long time.. hahaa.. very casual game to play..

indeed

regarding philoed items.. can magnus survive with STR items only ?? cause items with mix are kinda expensive :/

regarding philoed items.. can magnus survive with STR items only ?? cause items with mix are kinda expensive :/

yes you can... and it really depends on your path and also your type.. is it Knight / Phalanx ? is it 1h or 2h ?? both of them will survive.. and you do you mean by survive... is it war? or leveling?

1h Type using STR equipment is "okayish" ...  since STR philoed equipment its a bit "unbalanced" for the 1handed type.. :) ..

you should go to 2 Handed Axe type.. because 2 Handed axe using a full throttle of Damage instead of tanking :) it will suited your equipment :)

i have an out of topic question .. but .. can destroyer survived both PVP and War with just STR items?? cause im planning on Dex Stat and STR items

i have an out of topic question .. but .. can destroyer survived both PVP and War with just STR items?? cause im planning on Dex Stat and STR items

Hmmm... as far as i know.. Destroyers items is STR mixed with AGI since they need Both Phy. atk and Critical Damage.. at least need to reach 1,2k Critical... most of the Destoyer can win any PVP with their skill called Fearful Blow.. (no miss skill same like Rune Impact)... and for war.. destroyer is nice :) ... i like destroyer too