Multi Question

DemonSlayerzKing

Question

I found alot of people philo P.A on their belt, necklace, ring, and they sell it almost 15b EACH (so expensive)

I want to know what is P.A? This is what I understand about p.a:-

19 p.a = 19 STR

How to calculate the physical attacking power for 19.0 p.a in our char panels ©

When tarintus will spawn and where? what can we get from that monster?

Highest eva,str,vit philo recorded in this server

How to earn 100b in this server, any tips?

IS IT illegal to use dual window?

Is it hard to lvling after lv 130?

my friend said above 140... dd the only way to level up to 150....

why not create another map for lv 140++?

12 answers to this question

I don't know the answer of all your questions, so I'll just answer some of them.

Tarintus normally spawns at Distorted Crack, though the time of it's appearance is random, it can be at any channels. As for the drops :

DISTORTED CRACK :

Tarintus Lvl 90
Legend: Chivalry Of The Church's Symbol, Enchant Scroll: Weapon 80-119, Enchant Scroll: Armor 80-119, Sealed Tarintus' Necklace, Sealed Tarintus' Robe, Sealed Tarintus' Helmet, Sealed Dragon Slayer Emblem, Kruz's Frost Sword, Panace's Hammer Of The Ocean, Zephyr's Chaos Bow, Zephyr's Eclipse Dagger, Feira's Stick Of The Mother Earth

No, it's legal to do so.

I don't know much about this one, but I assume, yes, since the best option of leveling at Lv. 130+ is DD.

The staffs are creating them, this suggestion has been included into the next update.

• Upvote 1

ill try to answer some.

1. its not that simple, on my paladin char, 1 PA= 9+ physical atk on char panels while 1str=5+

as far as i know it has different effect depends on your class and race.

you have to test it by yourself.

4. to gain 100b -> farm, buy cheap item and sell it more expensive. stay on market to know the price.

this works well for me  ^_^

• Upvote 1

4. to gain 100b -> farm, buy cheap item and sell it more expensive. stay on market to know the price.

this works well for me  ^_^

well, agree with this...

Or try to buy LB4th if u have gold to spend, if u're lucky u'll get hegemonic/mirror p.a/gemini/or any expensive stuff from the box.

1pcs LB4th = 160-170m, 2 hour farm in NH u'll get 1b at least (entrap only).. Well, u can buy few LB4th after farm, and try ur luck~

Imagine u spend 1b for LB4th, and u get hege from that box, then u sell it for 6b. Hahaha~

• Upvote 1

I don't know the answer of all your questions, so I'll just answer some of them.

Tarintus normally spawns at Distorted Crack, though the time of it's appearance is random, it can be at any channels. As for the drops :

No, it's legal to do so.

I don't know much about this one, but I assume, yes, since the best option of leveling at Lv. 130+ is DD.

The staffs are creating them, this suggestion has been included into the next update.

GM will tell us when the tarintus event start or what?

ill try to answer some.

1. its not that simple, on my paladin char, 1 PA= 9+ physical atk on char panels while 1str=5+

as far as i know it has different effect depends on your class and race.

you have to test it by yourself.

this works well for me ^_^

you have ever earn 100b? tell me the truth :blink:

well, agree with this...

Or try to buy LB4th if u have gold to spend, if u're lucky u'll get hegemonic/mirror p.a/gemini/or any expensive stuff from the box.

1pcs LB4th = 160-170m, 2 hour farm in NH u'll get 1b at least (entrap only).. Well, u can buy few LB4th after farm, and try ur luck~

Imagine u spend 1b for LB4th, and u get hege from that box, then u sell it for 6b. Hahaha~

let say i earn 1b from farming, it is equal to 10 times to try our luck on lb4th. . . how many chances do you think we can get that hege 1/10?

• Administrator

Tarintus is automatic, monsters spawn on their own.

Tarintus' Egg spawns 1-5 days after Tarintus' last death on a random channel.

"p.a." is physical attack. If you don't have any skills at all and are not wearing any armor, 10 physical attack on an item will just add 10 physical attack to your stats.

They are raw points. They are added directly to your base physical attack, then your armor and skills add additional % to your base physical attack. So if you have many physical attack % skills you will of course get a good extra.

• Upvote 1

I found alot of people philo P.A on their belt, necklace, ring, and they sell it almost 15b EACH (so expensive)

19 p.a = 19 STR

1. p.a can't be converted directly..higher base p.a = higher p.a you get from philo or HC. I usually counted the worst way, I assumed that 1 p.a = 1 STR, I know it sounds crazy, but it means more in real.

2. Tarintus isnt same as normal boss, it spawns few days after last death. It was usually once a week.

You can get few things..I only remember : tarintus helmet, tarintus robe, tarintus necklace, dragon slayer belt, all of these need to be crafted before you can use.

3. No idea.

4. Check market, hope for cheap price items to be sold again, craft 115 weapons, philo. Buy PP and sell premium.

5. It's not.

6. You have asked me before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 p.a = 19 STR

It depends on how much pa you're working with. Generally it is considered a multiplier (do NOT quote me on this) for your total output. Therefore the less pa you have, the less you gain from that particular stat. That's why those items are so expensive, because by the time you can afford it, you're probably going to benefit much more from it than if you don't have much pa.

See above, already answered by Orange.

Here is a link to the record book.

1. Farm until you have a wife/husband and kids.

2. Buy expensive items and sell them for marginally more. You can make a profit from that.

3. Buy items from the item mall with vote points and sell them.

4. Just private donate, easiest way.

No.

If you have the patience, no. It's actually quite easy. Just repetitive and boring. With1 or 2 30%'s and lots of 100%'s and saving the duration as best as possible, you can get from 130-135 in about a week or more.

It's called the PvP arena.

Seriously though it's being worked on. :)

let say i earn 1b from farming, it is equal to 10 times to try our luck on lb4th. . . how many chances do you think we can get that hege 1/10?

idk, it definitely depends on ur luck that day.. Like i say, if u're lucky, maybe from 1pcs LB4th u'll get hege.

it's just like doing philoing, no trick... just depends on our lucky.

Nah, there's many way to gain 100b if u a hardworker, and free user :D

19 p.a = 19 STR

1. Im not sure until now about the Highly concentrate enchanted items, because.. i try Hathor STR 31 and Hathor P.atk 19,9 before.. they all do the same damage.. like 95% the same... i try to do Skill called "Sonic Boom" 20 skills each time and they all pretty much the same :) .. so Pretty much

1 P.atk = 1,5 STR

2. Tarintus is on Auto Spawn and Randomized by the Channels.. i never get to hit them hahaha..

3. Highest Philo ?? the maximum philo of strike can be achieved by any chance with your "LUCK" because the Highest Hege Strike i've ever seen is 29 Strike.. and they sell it so damn expensive.. and back to the questions... you said Highest Philo that can be achieved?  50 Strike for each eqiupment since they got 5 lines of maximum philo with 10,0 Strikes each... and most of the people only got like 30-70% of the maximum lines and philo stats ... so ... keep trying :) and who know you will be the one that got that "GOLD"

4. Earn 100b ?? easy ... <just think its easy and dont think its a burden .. 100b need some process and not as easy as you think...

i earn almost 7b a day with my Entrapper within 5-6 hours (NONSTOP) a day with normal Equipment and Rune Masters Buffs... within 10 days i already got 70b :) .. also try to spare your time to go to market.. sometimes people sell something very cheap.. and if you rarely go to market, you probably wont know the price of the items. try both Farming at Markets (Finding cheap items, Buying cheap items) 

not good at marketing ?? try to craft Some magical Flame / HQs if you tired of Farming at Nera Harbor :) ..

Take it easy when farming :) .. no need to push yourself to the limit hahaha..

5. It is LEGAL ... as long as you're not abusing any bugs within each character you spawn :) ...

1. Im not sure until now about the Highly concentrate enchanted items, because.. i try Hathor STR 31 and Hathor P.atk 19,9 before.. they all do the same damage.. like 95% the same... i try to do Skill called "Sonic Boom" 20 skills each time and they all pretty much the same :) .. so Pretty much

1 P.atk = 1,5 STR

2. Tarintus is on Auto Spawn and Randomized by the Channels.. i never get to hit them hahaha..

3. Highest Philo ?? the maximum philo of strike can be achieved by any chance with your "LUCK" because the Highest Hege Strike i've ever seen is 29 Strike.. and they sell it so damn expensive.. and back to the questions... you said Highest Philo that can be achieved?  50 Strike for each eqiupment since they got 5 lines of maximum philo with 10,0 Strikes each... and most of the people only got like 30-70% of the maximum lines and philo stats ... so ... keep trying :) and who know you will be the one that got that "GOLD"

4. Earn 100b ?? easy ... <just think its easy and dont think its a burden .. 100b need some process and not as easy as you think...

i earn almost 7b a day with my Entrapper within 5-6 hours (NONSTOP) a day with normal Equipment and Rune Masters Buffs... within 10 days i already got 70b :) .. also try to spare your time to go to market.. sometimes people sell something very cheap.. and if you rarely go to market, you probably wont know the price of the items. try both Farming at Markets (Finding cheap items, Buying cheap items, and Sell the cheap items for the price "Below" the normal price :)

not good at marketing ?? try to craft Some magical Flame / HQs if you tired of Farming at Nera Harbor :) ..

5. It is LEGAL ... as long as you're not abusing any bugs within each character you spawn :) ...

1 P.atk = 1,5 STR

i earn almost 7b a day with my Entrapper within 5-6 hours (NONSTOP) a day with normal Equipment and Rune Masters Buffs... within 10 days i already got 70b :) .. also try to spare your time to go to market.. sometimes people sell something very cheap.. and if you rarely go to market, you probably wont know the price of the items. try both Farming at Markets (Finding cheap items, Buying cheap items) 

70b really? crazyyyy :D 

how long you take to full your bags with entrapper?

mine BT at least 10 mins under

for PP users , they may buy items like BWLs ( each about 3B ) or wizard robe ( about 10b ) in itemall and sells it

simple technique : buy low priced , rare item then sell it little bit higher . repeat ! ( example : 100% scroll worth 75m then u buy and u sell it to put a price tag of 100m )