About The Class Roles

Hidatte

Question

i have played necro,cardi,magnus,sm, and currently destro. what i know is. cardi have two path to take, the softer but still pvp and GW capable(Less HP, more vanurable to fighter/rogue class) but good at Grinding mobs(full Int with 30%vit) type.. and the full iron vit breathe for pvp(VIT) but lacks grinding( VIT type), while Magnus is a balance class i think. They can grind.. and pvp but fail agaisnt destro burning crash and intrapper or other rogue class with long range damage or fast cast than RI... (50-50), destro.. is a damage dealer with optimum physical defence for grinding.. example like my noob char.. it has 11.8k p.a with 3k p.d. dont think.. wow 11.8k p.a~~~~ i sacrifice my physical defence for that. and you know ? a guy with 8-9k p.a can 1 hit me while i cant(sometimes) Swordmaster are much perfect than destro in pvp but really.. really NOOBBBBB against rogue... REALLY NOOB... maybe a pro SM player would sacrifice the large amount of p.a for Strike, crit rate. i dont know cause after lvl 107 i quit. it takes alot of $$$$ to make SM chars. other than that its an ok class. grinding is ok too. But about Necro, that class is i think overpowered. because it has both worlds. i mean. actually. necro has this 1 particular skill stronger than cardinal holy taker.. i forgot its name.. its a poison.. but.. u must be lvl 120+ to be stronger than cardi.. that i see and experience... so at lvl 125+ necro are basically like cardi.. with the Holy taker.. stronger :( they can grind like machines too woth i think 3 ? high damage aoe skills. i want to know what is this class weakness. really.. really want to know.. necro also have this skill that let it recover HP automatically after killing a mob.. and its AOE.. kill 20 mobs which is easy for cardi,, u heal around 7k hp

5 answers to this question

• Game Master

Problem with Necro is that it doesn't have much of a stun lock (only one stun if you go Inquirer, I think), so if you don't kill the other player by the time your stun(s) run out, they have a good chance of winning the fight since most classes can stun lock. 

• Upvote 1

idk much about fighter class but now i am building a destroyer,

i have tm char with 7k p.a but very very hard to win pvp / war because people always cast faster than me... and always 1 hit KO me

when i use foil, they complain, when i use hide the say me cheater. . . 

enemy with RI / FB / strike item my eva item totally useless :D

and now i am focusing on my destroyer, at least he can stand 3/4 hit in war / pvp. . . with high dmg of P.A and high HP .... 

Sorry out of topics :D for me I will choose VIT Cardinal, aoe stun lock and poison... imba!!!

war tactics = magnus + cardinal = stun lock with cardinal, and the imune damage from magnus  :53: and then use BT or Destroyer for finisher! 

is SM really that expensive to make?? 

yeah. because the main ingredient for SM items stats are expensive. better philo, reign yourself than buy it at nera catstle. Ask a guy name hotoru. his been changing his gear playing stuff with recipe with his Sm char for years. Dont expect him to give the secrets though. he will give a hint or two what to go

is SM really that expensive to make?? 

The thing about equipment is really depends on your budget also, because i tried every single class and im using a standards equipment, they all have their own plus and minus, and speaking about expensive or not.. it also depends on your build :) ..

idk much about fighter class but now i am building a destroyer,

i have tm char with 7k p.a but very very hard to win pvp / war because people always cast faster than me... and always 1 hit KO me

when i use foil, they complain, when i use hide the say me cheater. . . 

enemy with RI / FB / strike item my eva item totally useless :D

and now i am focusing on my destroyer, at least he can stand 3/4 hit in war / pvp. . . with high dmg of P.A and high HP .... 

Sorry out of topics :D for me I will choose VIT Cardinal, aoe stun lock and poison... imba!!!

war tactics = magnus + cardinal = stun lock with cardinal, and the imune damage from magnus  :53: and then use BT or Destroyer for finisher! 

Good choice for Cardinal :) .. Cardinal is really flexible for wars and also got pretty decent stun lock skills :) .. also for the equipment is pretty easy too :) ..