Destroyer

Hidatte

• Administrator

You cannot report a bug without details. That's like saying "GM something is broken somewhere around here or idk", so vague.

If you want to report a bug you must be specific in how it's not working and what is wrong with it. It could be not casting, it could be not applying the buff, it could be not applying the stat change and any mix of the previous 3. You also need to specify what you are doing when casting the buff and what you have equipped if the problem is in not applying the buff or not casting.

Use Fatal Force and Attack a few mobs, you'll notice that the max critical damage you can get has gone beyond what it was prior, just know it won't always be a noticeable difference because Critical Damage is random and won't always hit the highest it can.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I answered your question so it wasn't wasted time. Just because I add dots at the end of each sentence and don't use emoticons doesn't mean I'm angry or something lol.

I just let you know how to properly report a bug for the future ;o

ugh... I won't against Orange, but as Old Player too on here, I can't lie to these new Players and even to myself

yes, Fatal Force buff is bugged from long time ago (I don't know if is already fixed, because I already stop playing for 2 years)

is neither increase your Critical Rate or Critical Damage too (we/Old Players already discuss it on long time ago and already report it too)