Making Players Life Easier

Hidatte

Do you Gm(s) know that most players grind alot just to farm gold?
how? well. we sell the drops from mobs.
But when we have like 100 drops to sell from inventory.
Its really a pain selling it 1 by 1.
How about we press (shift) then click multiple items at once.
rather than drag an item per at a time.
how about by pressing (shift). we can select multiple items to be sell at the same time ?

• Administrator

There are other ways to sell items faster than have already been suggested (one example is no confirmation or pressing enter as the OK button on the confirmation message) however, even with the current system many players manage to sell important items by accident. 

Without a buyback system there's no way to get what you sell back. Making it easier for you to sell items and thus faster also makes it that much easier for you to sell important items by accident and losing them forever.

You only get so many items because the rates on Vantage are high, on a low rate server you wouldn't have as much to sell and better ways to make gold.

When reading suggestions I prefer to think in a low rate way, the way the game is supposed to be played. For your suggestion to be truly valid there should be a way to get the items you sold to the NPCs back, at least something like the last 10 items (anything past that is lost forever). 

• Game Master

Also, you can right click items to sell them. 

P.S. We also play the game, we're staff for a reason, we have experience with it. You don't need to explain to us how the game works, how it's played, or talk to us in a condescending manner. 

I remember this kind of suggestion was already suggested, and still no answer it will be Implented or not...

(but I remember GM Garry/ Rainbowdash has already denied it)

and yes, like Seraphyre said, for now on the most easiest way to sell items to NPC is with Right-Click+Enter to OK :)