Recover Account

Umi

Well looks like ive wound up back here on the good ol' celestia luna game I used to love so dear. Im trying to get on, im a bit anxious to see whats all changed and who all still plays that I remember. I quit playing during 2011 sometime, I can remember my username, but all attempts at my password have been a solid fail. My main character was x Natsumi x, a level 127 Mangus. She is pretty much naked as I gave away everything when I left. I also believe that I have a level 1ish cardinal that I used to PK with. Errrm. Oh yeah, uhm I had a Templar master (I cant remember the class name, but it was a rough class that focused on the shield throw) I think 107. I also have a 107 destroyer.. That's about all I can remember. I can give a ton more info, but i want to make sure this is possible before I go on. I also have plenty of all screen shots on my photobucket account. Ill gladly dig those up if it means retrieving my old lonely account. Thank you(=

• Administrator

Hi, you'll be able to recover your account soon, it will be much faster if you still have access to the e-mail address you registered it with. But until then just keep the info to yourself.

When the option to recover accounts is available we will post and announce it so nobody misses it!