How To Playing Clestialuna, Easy Trick For Newbie

Şlackware©

This is consistent with my experience.
because, I had ruined my mouse device up to three times  (T_T) 

for now !!!

How to play CelestiaLuna be easy with fast combo skill ? ( For kill monster or you can fight with duel PvP )
now i will try explain about skill and buff and how to use the that skill. ( Expert Mode ).

Lets Go !!!

1. fisrt we should be able to determine the skill part section
     "press "S" button for show skill window"
  baf1850e_c.png

divided into two types. Active skill with Red Sword Symbol and Passive skill with Green Sword Symbol.
and then we will put the skill into shortcut key, like this:

look the tab shortcut key :
1d916a56_c.png
click sign "+"  for displayed additional tab shortcut key
click sign "^" or "V"  for change tab between 1 - 4
or you can press keyboard key " ~ "
aa4b66fc_c.png

2. and then place the all skill like this..
a5c2b41c_c.png

if done we must place tab 1 and 3 for Area skills (AoE), while 2 and 4 for non Area skills. (non AoE/single attack)
place maximum 1-5 skills in shortcut key (To facilitate fingers reach all the skills), and then shortcut key 6-8 (optional), 9 (HP potion) and 0 (MP potion)

3. prepare the position of the finger like this..
23bc1b47_c.png

now we are ready to start the fight

use the button "~" in keyboard for change the skill.. AoE to Non AoE and conversely.. (do very quickly)
* you must be concentrated about "delay and magic casting" skill for getting unlimited combo

hopefully helped you
thank you
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

yang ini biasanya sih dipake untuk settingan style pertarungan :)

-Tombol Shortcut pertama untuk Hunting biasa

-Tombol Shortcut kedua misalnya untuk PVP

-Tombol Shortcut ketiga misalnya untuk DD

-Tombol Shortcut ke empat misalnya untuk ganti-ganti Equip

(kamu juga bisa ganti-ganti Equip loh pake Shortcut)... ini biasanya penting kalo lagi Guild War :)

biasanya sih gunanya gitu :)

dan untuk pake Tombol Skills Tambahan (yang ada diatasnya Tombol Skills itu) bisa pake CTRL+"nomor berapa"...

biasanya sih saia pake Tombol Skills Tambahan itu untuk Buff-Skills... :)

• Upvote 1

yang ini biasanya sih dipake untuk settingan style pertarungan :)

-Tombol Shortcut pertama untuk Hunting biasa

-Tombol Shortcut kedua misalnya untuk PVP

-Tombol Shortcut ketiga misalnya untuk DD

-Tombol Shortcut ke empat misalnya untuk ganti-ganti Equip

(kamu juga bisa ganti-ganti Equip loh pake Shortcut)... ini biasanya penting kalo lagi Guild War :)

biasanya sih gunanya gitu :)

dan untuk pake Tombol Skills Tambahan (yang ada diatasnya Tombol Skills itu) bisa pake CTRL+"nomor berapa"...

biasanya sih saia pake Tombol Skills Tambahan itu untuk Buff-Skills... :)

+1 nice senpai...    

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

edited english version   :D for all

sorry if my english is bad

This is in the Indonesian forum, why make it in English? In Indonesian forums you post in Indonesian, if you want to make this guide in English make it in the Guides section for English speakers, but this was good in Indonesian because many Indonesian player don't know very much English.

This is in the Indonesian forum, why make it in English? In Indonesian forums you post in Indonesian, if you want to make this guide in English make it in the Guides section for English speakers, but this was good in Indonesian because many Indonesian player don't know very much English.

before, I am sorry. yesterday I wanted to create a new topic in the guide, but I'm afraid of about duplicate posting rules. so since English is the common language in each country, then I turn it into English. to facilitate everybody understands what i mean.