P.def/vit Tm

❋Burning❋

Has anyone actually tried a P.def/Vit TM?

Not one handed but still with dual daggers ofc.

The reason behind this question is because too much eva is never enough eva. I mean, fearful blow, Rune impact, mage attacks, things like that. 

If you can't dodge it why not just tank it out and hopefully you'll be able to land a 1-hit blow or a stun to combo or something.

Has anyone actually tried a P.def/Vit TM?

Not one handed but still with dual daggers ofc.

The reason behind this question is because too much eva is never enough eva. I mean, fearful blow, Rune impact, mage attacks, things like that. 

If you can't dodge it why not just tank it out and hopefully you'll be able to land a 1-hit blow or a stun to combo or something.

I have the same problem with my TM, high damage but 1HIT K.O from magnus/destroyer. 

I can only survive in pvp or gvp by using Foil, but they not allowed it :( so what I do is stand back and wait for tanker to go first :D

But as long you don't get too near to them and have 400++ eva they can't kill you :D

You can try STR stats and VIT philo item, and maybe you can stand 2/3 hit from other classes

But rememeber RI have a very very very long stun duration LOL :P  + Bluent sheild they can stun you to death!

Good thing about VIT armor set is you can use them for your VIT mage :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...