Version not Compatible with Windows

Shadowfable675

When I try to open the Alpha Setup, I get an error message saying: 

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windoes you are running. Check your computers system information to see whether you need an x84 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher"

I do not know what to do, because there is no option to download x32 or x64 bit.

I am using Windows 7, and my computer is a x64 bit.

Any help will be appreciated.

• Administrator

I too am using x64 bit system and that means nothing, x64 systems run x32 software without any problem so the issue lies somewhere else.

It sounds like your download might have been corrupted or tempered with, for example if you have an antivirus it could be locking it up, however antiviruses only do that after you've already installed the game and they might only have a problem with LUNAClient.exe marking it as a false positive.

Have you tried re-downloading? Maybe using a download manager (FDM is free)?

I too am using x64 bit system and that means nothing, x64 systems run x32 software without any problem so the issue lies somewhere else.

It sounds like your download might have been corrupted or tempered with, for example if you have an antivirus it could be locking it up, however antiviruses only do that after you've already installed the game and they might only have a problem with LUNAClient.exe marking it as a false positive.

Have you tried re-downloading? Maybe using a download manager (FDM is free)?

Would using a different browser do anything?