Cannot patch Q-Q

Celstia43

I've tried everything yet the patcher still wont patch~ Any suggestions will be appreciated. Problem: I go to open my Celestia Luna launcher and the launcher comes up, saying below.."Attempt to connect patch server..." So I wait for a while to find out it never patched, so I tried many suggestions such as disabling anti-virus, adding CL to exceptions list, re-downloading and re-installing...etc and nothing seems to work. So far after 2hrs, it still shows "Attempt to connect patch server.

Oh, to also add to my post above, I have a pic but..no idea how to post them here.

Edited by Eon
Merged Posts

• Administrator

Other players have reported this problem before, in their case they were able to connect the next day and the problems were in their connection, as the patcher says it cannot connect to the server, so something be it on your computer or your network is blocking it from doing so, I suggest to try again in a few hours or tomorrow.

If it persists we can try to see if it's something on your computer.

My friend got this problem last two weeks ago. She asked for my help and she has tried any suggestion i gave but won't work. Even she re-installing the patch won't  run, she ask me copy of celestiapatch file  i sent it to her but didn't work, all ended up when the patcher won't run. She went to her friend house using her friend computer she can log-in over there everything looks o'right . After 2-3 day latter i met her in game i asked her what happen and she told me that the problem is not come from computer but the internet poor. Now everything o'right.

My suggestion is don't do re-installing to fast when facing the problem like this. ("can't connect the server" it's mostly come from poor internet connection)