I need my forum ID back please any admin help me

runningman88

• Administrator

Yes because my logical explanations on why I will not give a forum ID to somebody else means I hate you.

I do not trust you, I do not care that you say you are the owner of the game account who owns that guild thread you want to get your hands on, how can you lose both your forum password and access to the e-mail you registered it with within a couple of days? That sounds too suspicious to me.

I told you I would not change or give the password of a forum account to another member because that makes no sense, if you had problems with your email you should have changed the email on your forum account before you somehow forgot the password. 

And I will not delete a topic posted by a user upon the request of a different user because that does not make sense either.

I am sorry if you truly forgot your password and lost access to that e-mail, weirdly enough, but that's not how things work.

If the only thing you want is to have a topic for your guild with that username then just create a new topic instead of bumping the one you can't have.