'Ello!

Soigne

My name is Jasmine, but you can call me anything you'd like! The more nicknames I get, the better. I'm sixteen years old and not that interesting to know. My favorite activities are sleeping, talking with friends, and playing games. Bam! That's literally all you need to know about me.

I used to play this server around.. 2011ish. But none of you will remember me, nor know me. I'm 100% sure of it! I wasn't known, other than the fact that I am a massive forum spammer. Hope to meet a few people, see you around. ♥

Wao. So bad. Wao. Such Introduction.

Hopefullypeoplestilllogforumsandgame.

Welcome back Jasmine, I probably don't know you because I started to play in 2013. lol

I'm from Canada so maybe we might see each other. My IG name is DouceLune if you need someone to hang/lvl with. I always make new chars. lol

@ Nya - Thanks. I look forward to meeting more people in-game and on the forums, assuming I get back into using it.

@ Sylph - That's fine. I am happy to be back, so far. I'll make sure to chat you up in game!

@ Run - Oh.. Well, I'd be fine with it! I'm currently hopping around in order to find a suitable class for starting back up, again.

PM me, if you'd like to invite me. IGN: Pascaline

• Game Master

Welcome back! I also started in 2011, was quite the nobody as well, weird thinking back to those days. Hope you stick around this time, see you around in-game ^_^
Oh, and feel free to message me if you need anything, be sure to follow the rules!

@ Antoni - Thanks. ♥

@ Seraph - It feels so weird playing this game again. I have no regrets about it, though. My friends on skype have been getting annoyed over the spam about this game. My only problem is that I can't find a class I wish to stick with. I miss AFKing in Howlign Ravine 24-7.

@ Rhin - Thanks. See you in game, also!