Miniiiiiiiiions <3

@ Ralph - It all comes down to personal preference, in the end. You could make anything for farming, but it would also require a great deal of patience or more effort. In my opinion, and probably a few others, I would suggest making a Entrapper. Entrapper gets a buff that gives you a 45% drop rate on items, which could be pretty good for farming. But I haven't gotten to make one yet, so I can't tell you if gear is expensive for them and what not. Good luck!

Hopefully someone else will give you a better opinion!

@ Ralph - Okie! Let's see if we can come up with a decent conclusion. If not, then you can bop me on the head! I won't debate much on the PvP aspect, seeing as I haven't gotten to play that far, yet. Not often that you'd see a level sixty trying to kill people.

Luna Online is a farm heavy game, and it can be rather tedious or difficult. Because of that, I would suggest starting off with a Warrior as one of your first classes.

- Paladin

Block King! One of my current favorite classes. The way my Paladin is currently built isn't too good, but that is because I am leveling two classes at once to kill two birds with one stone. Paladins sacrifice damage in order to tank great amounts, but have a few buffs in earlier levels to make it where you can sacrifice some of that VIT for more damage. Suggested 1-H and a Shield, or else the buffs are rather useless(?). (Elf for tanking, Human for more damage)

- Magnus

I loved this class when I first played it a few years back. It's pretty decent as a started class, seeing as it gets various buffs and passives to gain moderate damage and moderate defense. Lets not forget that the class can be very experimental! You can do a INT Magnus that dual wields two athena hammers. You can do quite a bit with this class, and that's what makes it so much fun. It's flexible! Suggested 1-H and a shield, while leveling. (Elf Only)

There's more Warrior classes, I know. But I haven't gotten to play Panzer, Destroyer, and Crusader. I've played Sword Master, but it was really only good for PvP when I played it. But that's because of her build.

- Panzer

Always looked fun. But I won't recommend it, as I remember hearing about how bugged the musket was back in the days. I don't know if that's been fixed.

- Crusader

I never remember seeing one of these guys on Luna. But, according to wiki, they're a INT type warrior who is able to tank.

- Destroyer

I remember seeing a bunch of these in action. They have hardcore damage, but I don't know about their tanking ability. You sacrifice a shield in order to dish out high damage, but I won't say much or Destroyer mains might murder me.

I recommend making a Inquirer (I don't know the class at 105 that has the Monk/Inquirer buffs maxed, sorry!) and/or a Rune Master for a buff slave.

I'm ready for head bops!

Edit: I want to clarify, before I get hate, that I am not 100% correct. I am also not saying that Rouge and Mage can't be a starting class, but a Warrior is more superior to a Mage and Rouge in the tanking aspect at earlier levels, unless you buff them up and +7 every gear you get. Please don't kill me.

• Upvote 1